::Slipping Through My Fingers::

I grabbed the keys to my car and unlocked the door. I put the Twins in their car seats and buckled them up. I drove as fast. As soon as I reached the hospital I carried the twins out and put them in the double stroller. I went inside the hospital and asked the receptionist for Craig’s room number. 256 on the 2nd floor. I took the elevator up to his toom knocked on the door and slowly granted myself acess to his room. I smiled he was sleeping peacefully but had a huge bandage round his stomach and waist. I slowly pushed the door shut, but he woke up.

Craig : “H-hey Kourtney” He sounded like it even hurt him to talk then I saw his face lighten up like a miracale had happened!

“You got the twins back” he smiled. happily and then held the side of his waist. I’m guessing that’s where he got stabbed. I nodded in reply and smiled. Then he looked at me in a are-you-serious-tone.

Kourtney : “What?”

Craig : “Can you not see that they are hungry hell NAW!”

Kourtney : “I’m about to feed them! I just got them back from Jermaine, then I heard you stabbed so I came for you like you did for me” 
I said and handed him a bottle I freshly pumped out this morning. Putting Zoe on his lap. I looked for the other bottle in my baby bag and once I found it I placed Zac on my lap and fed him while Craig did the same to Zoe.

Craig : “About that how did you get the twins back so easily?” I simply ignored him and payed concentration to feeding Zac.

Craig : “Kourtney”

Kourtney : “I had to make a deal that they had to join the business when they older or Jermaine would have killed them” I said raising my tone but quietening down before the end.

Craig : “I can’t believe I work for that man!”

Kourtney : “Did I say we’re also only allowed to see them 5 hours a day?”

Craig : “This day just gets worse and worse”

Kourtney : “I know but it will get better promise! I feel so bad for leading you into all this”

Craig : “Hey it was worth it!”

He said and flashed a smile. That smile had me day dreaming again! His smile made me smile and I automatically couldn’t stop looking at him. I stared straight into his eye’s I looked into it so deeply I could see all his emotions. Hatred, Fear, Hurt and Love something was still holding him back I could feel it. By this time I was what it seemed swimming in his eye’s an I believe he was doing the same with me. Once Zac’s bottle finished he started moving a bit which made me snap back into reality. I put Zac in his stroller kissed his forehead and once Craig was done with Zoe I took her from him and did the same as I did for Zac

❦ – - – Craig’s P.O.V – - -❦

I am so mad. I can not believe he kidnapped the twins. Once I see Kourt is in trouble I hesitate. I don’t want her to get hurt. I roll on the ground a bit to get rid of my scent and bam*bam*bam* I was helping her get all those nasty men coming towards her! I was going pretty fast until a sharp pain came from my waist I didn’t notice someone was behind me. I shrieked and blacked out and found myself at the hospital!

Once I woke up I arise to the glow of Kourtney’s face. It was so sweet. She also got the twins back. what a legend. Even though it comes with a price. We joke around for a bit while feeding the twins and I watch Kourtney put them in their stroller so they can fall asleep. I think I love her. When I was staring into her eye’s made me one of the happiest people alive. I can’t ask her out yet, she would just have too may things on her mind sigh , and I flipped back on my shades.

Kourtney walks upto me slowly reaching to take off my shades. I grab her hand playfully so she doesn’t touch it when I come across fresh cuts on her wrists. Then my smile faded.

Kourtney : “What’s wrong?”

Craig : “Why do you do this to yourself?”

Kourtney : “Do what?” she tilted her head in confusion

Craig : “They’re fresh cuts on your hand why?”

Kourtney : “Simple, I cut them”

Craig : “Really? Cut the sarcasm”

I know it would lead to a soft spot to her but I need to help her in her life. I just don’t want her to keep on doing this to herself. I hope she trusts me enough.. Before I knew it her cheekes dampened with tears.

Kourtney : "Mom, left me again she is nothing but a fake. Making me believe in no ‘regrets’ " ( name of the song they made)I wrapped my arms round her.

Craig : “It’s okay. im here for you but don’t cut your arm anymore”

Kourtney : “I won’t”

Craig : “No Im Serious DON’T DO IT NO MORE” I say in a Madea voice which makes her 
laugh a lot!

Kourtney : “Dude, you’re gay” Now she is literally dying with laughter. I’m glad i’ve filled her pain with happiness

Craig : “If i’m gay would I do this?” I leaned in a presses my lips against her plump pink rosey lips. I deepen the kiss closing my eye’s. Letting my hand drop by her waist and hers wrap around my head. My stomach was filled with a thousand butterflies. I felt like I was floating around in heaven. We slowly pull away leaving us both with smiles on our faces.

Kourtney : “Wow, you really know how to cheer me up, t-thanks Craig, it means a lot.”

Craig : “Kourtney, I love to cheer you up you are my world.” I said to her looking very serious in her eye’s.

Kourtney : “I-I-I I alw-” She was cut off by her phone.. I know it Jermaine. Once she gets of she looks up at me sad.

Kourtney :: “Our 5 hours are up I have to take them back now”

Craig : “You’ve been here that long? Time flies”

Kourtney : “I know right! I’ll come visit you tomorrow no matter what I promise” She walks out and winks at me pushing the stroller infront of her!

Craig : “She keeps on slipping through my fingers all the time” I say to myself sigh

I have to go off now past usage hours, remember im in the UK so that’s why and please follow @MB_StreetTeamUk Thanks Peacee -Mimi❦