::Your Face?::

♥ – - – Kourtney’s P.O.V – - – ♥

The next day was Saturday and I woke up early in the morning to get started on our project. Well to head off to Craig’s even if he didn’t want to see me I wanted to see him. Is this what love feels like? A never ending crave for someone, even if they don’t like you back? Am I starting to grow feelings again for this boy? I walk over to his home since it was the street opposite to mine. Same house never changed. Of course I was covered in make-up to cover up my scars, I wore my hair down and had on my skinny jeans a camisole top and a nice jacket on some boots, I don’t know why I dressed up so much to see him today. I rang the doorbell and this short boy with two braids came to answer the door he had only boxers on and a toothbrush in his hand, is this the right house?

?? : "I don’t think we invited a lil hot female over, I think you’ve got the wrong house"

This lil nigga funny, although I did blush a bit

Kourtney : "No, I was told to come here by Craig"

??: “He should have warned me before inviting people over dang. CRAIG YOUNG CHIKA WAITING TO SEE YOU”

Kourtney : "Thanks"

?? : “No Problem, you are ?”

Kourtney : "my names Kourtney , and you are ?"

?? : "Raquan, Call me Ray, but your the girl that cra-"

Craig : "Kourtney , hey come inside"

Raquan : "Im gonna leave you two alone"

This Ray dude is funny, he was entertaining me while Craig was on his way down, he’s funny, then I caught a glimpse of his mohawk, why did he have to be so damn beautiful. I don’t know why I act like this around him, I’ve known him most of my life, ok , calm down kourt.

Craig : "So first of all i’ll like to give you this teddy bear chain back you keep it, I forgive you, you’re my best friend and no one can change that"

Is that all he sees me for a best friend? A buddy? so sad. FRIENDZONED.

Kourtney : "Ok, thanks Craig and again i’m sorry"

Craig : "It’s cool, any idea’s for the project ?"

Kourtney : "Well we could make a gun with a laser"

Craig :  "You feeling alright? ,We’ll be expelled for sure"

Kourtney : "Fine, how about a radio friendly generator? "

Craig : "Great idea , i’ll have the parts by tomorrow, until then we can just chill"

Kourtney : "Ok cool"

Craig : "Why do you cover yourself in so much make-up? You’re beautiful"

Did he just call me what I think he did? beautiful? wow . He thinks im beautiful. I am dying of happiness inside and i’m trying not to melt. (Maybe im not friendzoned)

Kourtney : "No reason"

He slowly wipes the foundation off my face with his palms , it takes him a while since I had to layer it.

Craig : "Your face, it’s covered in scars.."

Thats all from this chapter travelling this evening so i’ll update tomorrow :) -Mimi xx