Vanished

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Hello my lovelies! Decided to start writing a new book! Hope you guys like it :)

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *          

Emptiness,

Emptiness was all I could feel as I read the letter, not only had I no idea who had written the letter and how they knew how it had happened, but I had just found out something that would change my life forever.

I know how when people say ‘it changed my life forever’ it always ends up only being a tiny change in their life that barely caused them any difficulties, but this, this was nothing like that, this, was serious.  

The letter read,

Dear Clara,

I have some terrible news regarding your family’s.... wellbeing.

I have just been informed that all of your family, including distant relatives have been murdered. But, do not be too troubled Clara, as there is a book, and this book is full of secrets, family secrets; it will answer all of your questions.

It has been passed down in your family for generations now, but exactly 20 years ago on this day at 11.09 am the book disappeared. No one knows where it went, so some just assumed that it was lost and forgot about it, but others wouldn’t be fooled that easily, they knew it had been stolen.

Now it is your responsibility to find the book, and put it somewhere no one will ever find it.

I will send letters often, giving you clues that will help you get closer to your goal, however, if you don’t succeed in my orders, I will have to punish you.

-        S

P.S. All of your family were ‘murdered’ at exactly 11.09 am today.

Who was ‘S’ and why should I believe him? How did he even know where I lived or what my name was? How come he's saying that all my family dead, surely that can't be true; or could it? What was this ‘book’ and why didn’t my family ever mention it to me? Was this book really all that important, did I really need to go out and find it; would it really help answer all of my questions? Why did everything terrible always happen to me?

These were just a few of the questions running through my head at the moment; I was completely confused about the whole situation. I didn’t even know how to react about it, my family couldn’t have all been murdered at exactly the same time today, and even if they were, why was I the only one left alive?

*  *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

Heeey guys! Hope you liked it! I'll upload the first chapter soonish ... I've just had so much study for exams lately :)

*  *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *