First Days and First Friends

Hey guys! This is Remi's outfit for the day. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday was a lot of fun. I always love unpacking and organizing and hanging out with Jaylon was a lot of fun. We walked around downtown and found our way around everywhere. It was a lot of fun and we loved having sibling time. With our busy schedules I am afraid we won't see each other as much. 

Today is the first day of school and I want to make the best impression ever. I want to be sarcastic, but loving, caring, and funny. Popular but fun and inviting. Just... perfect. I know that sounds bad, but really it is the perfect combination and this is my first time in a real school. So, this is all new for me. I want it to be the best! I mean, doesn't ever teenager want that... don't answer that. 

I woke up to my already annoying alarm clock at 7 o'clock. School starts at 8:30 and I want to be ready. Anyway. I wake up and quickly jump into the shower. I wash my body with my bath and body works soap and shave my legs. after a 15 minute shower I blow dry my hair and pull back the front of my hair to show my natural blond/brown wavy hair. I clip my hair back with a simple black bow and start on my makeup. I keep my makeup simple and elegant by applying just a little foundation and concealer with pale lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. I brush my teeth and walk out of the bathroom. I quickly go through my clothes to pull out a simple white romper with pink, yellow and blue flowers all over it and a cut in the middle of the stomach. I slip a jean jacket over it and grab my white rimmed sunglasses. I then slip my feet into some heeled combat boots and walk back into the bathroom to get my jewelry. I quickly place a hand chain around my hand and then add some pearl earrings. And to tie it all together I place a ear cuff on my right ear. I grab my gold Iphone 6s with a sea foam blue case and walk over to my mirror. I look over my outfit and smile. I loved it. It was elegant and beautiful but had a dark edge to it. It was awesome. 

I am snapped out of my thoughts to a knock on the door. I look over at the clock to see that it was already 8:15. I quickly run over to the door and open it to see my brother standing outside my door looking amazing and that is coming from me. His twin sister. He was wearing dark sunglasses with black skinny jeans, black combat boots, a white under shirt, and a black leather jacket.