Admissions

Hey guys! So the outfit wouldn't work. So, I just put it down below! Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remi's POV

Yesterday was a very long day. We landed at 10:08 am yesterday morning and got to the hotel at 11:00. And because I have a mother who is a well known model and a father who is a well known actor, model, and owner of a multi-billion company, the workers were all over us. By 12:30 I couldn't take much more of the attention, so I decided to go exploring. I took Jaylon with me and we went to the city. We went to a diner for lunch, then went to the mall and used the credit cards that our father gave us for our 17th birthday. He had put a million dollars on both cards! I know! Way to much for a teenager, but hey! I used it so much when I went the mall because I had a million dollars to spend! After the mall we walked around downtown for a while. Then we both picked up a coffee and went to the beach for a few hours. We sat and talked and walked along the shore till we found some rocks to sit on. After that it was 5:30 so we decided to go back to the hotel. When we got back Jaylon went to take a shower while I actually used the hotel workers to good use and went to the spa. I got my nails painted a purple gray, then I got a rose bath and a mud bath. Then I had a massage with hot rocks! It felt soooo good! After that I went back to the room and ordered a movie, Vampire Academy one of my two favorite movies The Mortal Instruments:City Of Bones being the other one, and ordered chicken nuggets, a Root Beer, and a chocolate flavored ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough. I changed into my pajamas and by the time I was done the food and movie were there. After eating and the movie I felt like going to bed because it was 10:00 and I had a full day the next day. I quickly texted Jaylon a goodnight-and-i-love-you text and fell asleep. And we are here now. I have put on a gray short sleeved t-shirt with green cargo jean pants and black studded heels. I then threw my hair into a braid and put on dark red lipstick and drew a cat eye with my eyeliner. I applied nude a very neutral smoky eye and put on some mascara. I then put my hand chain on my right wrist/hand and my favorite heart bracelet on my left wrist. I already had my R necklace and my diamond earrings on because I never take them off. I slip my infinity ring on my right ring finger and walk over to the full length mirror. Not to toot my own horn, but TOOT! I looked so hot. I also looked bad ass at the same time. I smiled to myself and reached for my nude backpack that had all my extra clothes for today, like another pair of panties, a bra, and a leather biker jacket. It also held my emergency makeup kit, my phone, my favorite book series, the mortal instruments, my kindle, my headphones, and my emergency kit that held tampons, bath and body works scented hand sanitize, pads, liners, bath and body works lotion, and deodorant. I threw the bag over my shoulders and walked out of my room to find Jaylon leaning against the wall right by my door. I quickly grab my phone out of my bag and then tapped Jaylon on the shoulder. 

(Bag)