Authors Notes

Alright, I got a special request from The_Ness_ which is why I dedicated this chapter about Authors Notes to her!

Let’s get back on track… Shall we?

Okay, authors notes is one thing I don’t particularly put a lot of effort into. I simply write (most of the time):

“Hey everyone! Sorry it took me so long to upload, but I hope you all enjoy the chapter! –mjt123”

Fair enough, don’t you think? I mainly focus on grammar, because I’m a grammar freak!

But I’ve seen some authors write:

“Hey fans! Sorry this chapter is really, really, REALLY bad, but I wrote it really quickly and thought you would appreciate a chapter from me, even though it’s HORRIBLE! Vote!”

Do you see what is wrong with this chapter? I clearly do!

1) This author is telling the audience that the chapter is horrible, but feels that the audience doesn’t care because it is still HIS/HER work!

2) They say how bad it is but still wants you to love it and vote!

Um… modest much? *Note the sarcasm*

Another thing, this isn’t very much of a point but I feel I should just mention it while we’re talking about authors notes, only write a note at the beginning or end. Not both!

And please, please, please, please, PLEASE do not write authors notes in the middle of the story! It just ruins EVERYTHING!

Just at the beginning (like I do) or the end! Both is alright but just NOT in the middle! That’s all that’s necessary!

So… There is not very much more I can write, but voila! Another chapter by moi on my guide! I hope this was helpful to you all!