Lord Of The Rings Fanfic; Rider of the Sun

I held the reins tightly as I looked at Minas Tirith,There was a lot of Orcs and i wasn't going to lie. I was frightened. Then my eyes focused on Theoden as he cantered past issuing orders

"Eomer Take your Eored down the left flank, Gumlin, follow the kings banner down the centre.  Grimbold Take your company right after you pass the wall! Forth! Fear no darkness!"

He spun his horse around and cantered towards the center line. I watched him intently and gripped my spear tightly.

"Arise! Arise riders of Theoden! Spears shall be shaken, Shields shall be splintered, a sword day! A red day! And the sun rises!"

The spears two ranks in front of us were lowered as he cantered past. He cantered down the line, raising his sword so that the spears could be slapped against the flat of his blade.

"Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin and the worlds ending! Deaaath!"

"DEATH!"

"Deaath!"

"DEATH"

Beside me Bodor looked over and smiled at me from under his helmet. I nodded back, releived that my friend could be here with me. He shouted out something I couldnt hear and horns were blown. Swiftfire shifted uneasily and tossed his head. Then we trotted forwards with the rest, shouting ourselfs horse. Then we pushed our horses into a full gallop and as we galloped closer, the Orcs arrows descended upon us.