I'll Do It Too. (Adrienette)

Marinette, with great pain, threw her purple covered earrings in the Seine. All the others were with Master Fu, and Marinette asked them if she could throw it without them.

"Maybe I should just jump in and suicide." Marinette muttered crying.

"Then I'll do it too," Marinette perked up when she felt the hand of Adrien on her shoulder.

"Adrien?" Marinette blinked.

"Marinette, Master Fu said something which got me thinking..." Adrien said. "He said the Ladybug miraculous can heal things, it'll mean that you can heal yourself as well!"

Marinette gasped.

"TIKKI!" she screamed.

She raced down the river and managed to fish out the box with the earrings.

"That will mean...everything is fine!" Marinette began to sniff. "There's hope! Tikki's gonna live!"

Adrien chuckled softly. "Wear it first."

Marinette blushed lightly and fixed on the earrings.

Tikki came to life.

"Where...am I? In kwami heaven?" Tikki rubbed her eyes with her little hands.

"Tikki, you can do it right?" Marinette asked seriously.

"Do what?"

"Heal everything! You can get rid off the power as well right?" Marinette asked.

Tikki nodded. "I can but...it's gonna take all the miraculouses in Paris! We need people to wear them to!" 

"Then the good thing is...we have all of them!" Marinette grinned.