Evidence (Adrienette)

"That's stupid!" Adrien cried.

"You mean YOUR stupid!" Plagg snorted.

"I can't prove it...I mean, possibly....Marinette could be..." Adrien started weakly.

"Well, dude, you said that you would love her no matter what!" Plagg replied imitating what Nino might say.

"Yes, yes I WOULD love Marinette if she was Ladybug!" Adrien replied. "But I need evidence!"

"What about...THE FACT THAT SHE DISAPPEARS WHEN LADYBUG'S AROUND!" Plagg shouted.

"Wha-"

"I simply cannot take this anymore Adrien! ARE YOU THAT FREAKIN DENSE!" Plagg shouted.

"Yes! I mean, NO!" Addrien stammered. He was shocked at his kwami's outburst.

"Ok," Plagg took a deep breath. "You know how Marinette is well known for being friends with Ladybug?"

"Yeah..."

"Ask her to see Ladybug and her there. That you wanted to see all three of them in a room together!" Plagg said.

"Ok?" Adrien blinked. "Anyway, I'll do it tomorrow, let me see what else is in this diary!"

Well, that's all for now. I still can't confess my love to Adrien, but if Adrien didn't like me, ChatNoir it is! Tomorrow's a new day I guess, anything could happen! I might even tell Adrien. It sounds easy. 'Je taime, Adrien!'. Ok, ok, I know, Ladybug's brave, awesome, incredible. I just don't want Chat to be disappointed if he realises it's just a clumsy idiot who can't even talk to her crush!

Marinette

"Woah, she kept it secret because she was worried Chat would get disappointed! And she has a crush on me! Adrien!" Adrien said. "But Plagg, you're right, I gotta test her!"

The a ChatNoir grin appeared on his face.

***

"Marinette I'm telling you, I saw it with my own eyes, ChatNoir stole your diary!" Tikki repeated.

"No! ChatNoir would never pry into my stuff like that!" Marinette replied. "He may be a flirt, punster sorta idiot, but he's definitely NOT a thief!"

"I know! You've said it before! I saw it Marinette!" Tikki replied sighing.

"Fine, let me see, so your basically implying that Chat is Adrien!" Marinette replied then burst into a crack of laughter. "As if!"

"Oh really? Then where's Adrien whenever Chat's around?" Tikki asked sarcastically.

"At his dad's! You know, he was here before and he said his dad's obsessed with his safety!" Marinette replied blinking.

Tikki face-palmed to herself. Where the new ladybugs and chatnoirs just getting dumber as the generations passed?

Tikki sighed.

"Fine, you know how Chat and Adrien are best friends?" Tikki asked.

"Yeah..."

"Well, ask them to be in a same room all together!" Tikki replied smirking.

"Fine!" Marinette smirked. "I'll prove you wrong Tikki, this bet includes 6 cookies!" 

"Deal!"

They shook hands.

***

"Soo, you're certain Marinette would avoid this meeting, Plagg?" Adrien asked.

"Yep, you bet!"

"Well, before we go I want to read more of this!" Adrien grinned. He flipped to a random page which was closer to the end of the book.

He was early and it was practically 5 'o' clock.

Today was horrible, is all I can say, a new akuma was brought up because of me!

"Was it Lila?" Adrien blinked. 

"Who do ya think?"

 I should try keep my jealousy inside of me. Well, basically, a new girl came to school, Lila. Alya told me that Lila is Ladybug's closest friend. I felt really angry. I despise lying, honestly! 

"Wow, she was jealous. Of Lila!" Adrien cried.

Then I saw it. Lila DRAGGED ADRIEN AWAY TO THE LIBRARY! Oooh, I was burning with anger! 

"How cute!" Adrien blushed.

Then Adrien was holding a book filled with ancient miraculouses. Tikki became really interested and said she knew who to take it to!

"Guess she WASN'T going through teenage-crisis and I really DID hear a 'Tikki'." Adrien snorted.

 I wondered if it was that healer before! Then Lila was flirting with Adrien! No fair! Then I realised it. Adrien had a crush on Ladybug! ME! 

"Ok, this practically convinces it Adrien!" Plagg snorted. "Come on!"

"Not yet Plagg!"

Well, she asked him to meet her at the park and I followed her. And Tikki picked Adrien's book on miraculouses and gave it to me. 

"That's where it went?"

I didn't mean to, it was all Tikki, I didn't know why she did it, though! Then Lila said that she herself was a superhero, Volpina! I think after that, the jealousy took over me completely, I couldn't take it anymore and turned into Ladybug.

"That's what happened!" Adrien understood.

 I was really harsh on her. I feel really guilty. Lila got akumatized into Volpina. I don't know where Adrien was at the time, but eventually, Chat arrived at the scene, and so did I! 

"She was dense too huh?" Adrien smirked.

The most incredible thing happened. We saw Hawkmoth! Chat and I fell into Volpina's trap, and truly believed she was a superhero! I figured it out eventually, thanks to a pigeon! Tikki giggled when I told her what happened. 

"Plagg? What'd I miss?" Adrien asked.

"You actually missed a lot of stuff." 

Well, I told Chat that there was no other superhero, and gave him Adrien's address. I knew that he would find it, but he came to the scene really late! I knew who she was, Lila. So I knew she'd head to Adrien's. We fought for awhile until that dumb cat FINALLY arrived!

"Gosh, she must've been an-"

 He knows I can't do anything without him! 

"She thinks she can't defeat an akuma without me!" Chat cried.

"Yeah..." Plagg started. "No Ladybug has ever defeated without Chat and vice versa."

We defeated Volpina with a chocolate ice-cream. Chat used his cataclym and trapped her! After that, I apologised to Lila. She didn't take my apology. Of course she wouldn't, I was awful.

"She WAS harsh." Adrien said. "She did apologise though! I'm satisfied with that!"

 I would've felt awful if Chloé did that to me! Did not confess to Adrien today though.

"Does she track the days she DOESN'T confess?"

Marinette

"Enough evidence lover boy?" Plagg asked finally.

"This...is too MUCH evidence!" Adrien replied in astomnishment.

"I still need to do that test though."