Where's Nino? (DJWifi)

*The following story is just about Alya, Nino and Master Fu. This has nothing to do with Gubydal or Chat, if you hate DJWifi, feel free to skip. 

Thank you

~Crispie 🐼

"So, Alya, how has it been?" Master Fu asked softly.

"How can you be so freakin' calm!" Alya cried. "MY BEST FRIEND IS LADYBUG AND NOW SHE'S AKUMATIZED BECAUSE OF HER CRUSH!" Then she added guiltily. "And me...sometimes guilt is like eating paper covered with slime."

"That is quite specific." Master Fu nodded his head willingly.

"...Master Fu...I...lost a good friend of mine...ca-can you find him?" Alya asked sadly. 

"Adrien and Marinette?" Master fu asked, puzzled.

"No. His name is...Nino." Alya put in.

"Ah, Nino...No, Alya, I cannot locate him. I am not a great miraculous superhero." Master Fu replied sadly.

"You...you don't have a miraculous?" Alya blinked.

"I do. I do, Alya. But...though I seem young, only 180-"

"A HUNDRED AND EIGHTY YEARS OLD!!?" Alya shouted. "That is OLD!"

"As I was saying, I am frail, and weak. I cannot transform." Master Fu sighed.

"Oh." Alya said looking away. "It's just....we...."

"You are dating?"

Alya's eyes widened and she turned as red as her scarlet hair.

"NO!" Alya cried in embarrasment. "We aren't dating!"

Master Fu grinned underneath. She was blushing. Her face said it all.

"Well, I do know a way though, Alya." Master Fu said reaching for his cane and struggling to his feet.

"You do!?" Alya sprang to her feet. "What way?"

"Secret. Go to the room next door. Then come back in when I call you. His name is, Nino, yes?" Master Fu asked calmly.

Alya nodded her head furiously.

"Very well."

He gestured her to leave and stepped into his own room and closed the door.

Alya was confused. How can this random old man find Nino?

Later...

"M-master-" Alya started.

"Come in, Alya!" he called.

Alya rushed in.

"You have found him?" she asked impatiently.

Master Fu chuckled. "I have."

Alya jumped up. "YEEESSS!"

"Let us go, this ring will guide us." Master Fu said. He gestured to a fuchsia ring whose light was shining in the direction of Nino.

"Ring? That reminds me...how's Chat going?" Alya's bright face dimmed.

"Let us not worry, Alya. For you see, the mistakes are best covered up by the person who made the mistake." Master Fu replied.

Alya blinked in confusion but trailed behind Master Fu anyway.

Alya looked outside the door. It was hard to believe it was Paris. What happened to the other countries? Were they in Hawkmoth's control too?

"Ah, I think we have found him." Master Fu smiled softly as the ring pointed to a pile of grey debris.

"NINO!" Alya shouted.

She dug her fingernails through the dirt and knived away objects.

"Nino? Are you okay?"

A weak voice replied.

"A-alya? What happened?" Nino called.

"Nino!" Alya called.

She grabbed him by the arms and drove him from underneath the dirt.

"I-I saw Ladybug in a purple suit and she zapped me along with the other reporters and then..."

"Nino, why were you with the other reporters in the first place?" Alya asked in confusion.

"Oh, I thought you'd like a clip of Ladybug! That's all dude!" Nino replied.

"Nino, we must take you inside my home, come, you are sick." Master Fu said gently.

"Who's this dude?" Nino asked.

"Long story," Alya smiled.

It was the smile she had for whenever she updated the Ladyblog. 

Alya was back!

At Master Fu's house...

"Marinette...is Ladybug?" Nino blinked. Then he slapped his forehead. "How could we be so dumb! She disappeared and few minutes later, Ladybug would pop up!"

Alya laughed. "I know right?"

"Well...what else? Does that mean you know who Chat is?"

Alya frowned. She detested Adrien all of a sudden. But he was doing his best to cover up his mistakes.

"Adrien. Chat is Adrien, Nino." Alya said stonily. "Didn't you watch the Ladyblog?"

Nino blinked. "Woah, hold on, Chat is Adrien!?" 

Alya nodded weakly.

"I didn't watch the Ladyblog, Alya."

Alya zipped out her phone and showed him the video.

"That's weak. But how did he know?"

"He...uh stole Marinette's diary!" Alya burst into tears. "Then I agreed to tell everyone through my Ladyblog because I was excited and Marinette got akumatized!"

Alya gave a bear hug to Nino.

It was truly a DJWifi moment.