Chapter 6.

“From what we know right now, the Yellow Dwarfs have workers set in each area that they know Moon Walkers have been seen around. These workers wander around each area tracking down Moon Walkers and preparing to kidnap them. Recently we’ve noticed an increasingly high amount of workers in our area and our informer revealed to us that it’s because they have sensed a highly powerful Moon Walker in the area.”

Elder Clark paused.

“That’s you.” He said nodding towards me.

I nodded back from my chair, but didn’t say anything. My parents sat beside me.

“We believe that those boys, the ones that you saw at the supermarket, are workers for the Yellow Dwarfs. It would make sense then, why the light exploded when you shook hands.”

“What do you mean?” I questioned looking confused

“You are a highly powerful Moon Walker,” Elder Hugh stated, “And it would make sense that the workers would be powerful Yellow Dwarfs.”

I stared blankly at Elder Hugh still feeling confused.

He sighed and tried again.

“In essence,” he continued, “You’re both like mini celestial bodies. You’re a mini moon, and he’s a mini sun. What happens when the sun and moon meet?” he questioned

Understanding flashed across my face,

“Of course!” I clarified, “A solar eclipse!”

Elder Brown smiled at my understanding, “Yes,” he confirmed, “A solar eclipse. A small one, but still a solar eclipse.”

I sat there shell-shocked for a moment at the information I’d just digested. A solar eclipse? I’d caused a solar eclipse? It seemed so unreal.

I stared at my parents.

“Did they already tell you this?” I asked

They nodded.

“Is there more?” I asked worriedly

Elder Clark cleared his throat and shook his head.

“No, that is all. However, before yesterday they didn’t know who they were looking for, but after that, they know who it is they want. So for now, we’ve suggested to your parents that you stay at home. It’s only two weeks until November 2nd and once it blows over, we shouldn’t have to worry.”

Anna nodded her head in understanding.

Two weeks was a long time, but she understood the importance.

“Okay, I understand.” she agreed

Anyone see that coming? :D 

I know that this was really short, sorry but its a completely knew part and I didn't want to add it to the last chapter, so its become a miny chapter. I hope ya'll liked it. :) Thanks for reading!

-MissStyrieGurl

P.S. PLEASE REMEBER TO SUPPORT ME IN THE WATTY AWARDS! Please pretty please! If you've enjoyed this story at all please let me know by voting or commenting. Your support let's me know that this story is worth writing. 

THANK YOU ALL XOXOXOX - MissStyrieGurl

(Is it just me or do any of you always have to finsh xox with and 'x', I can't ever end it with and 'o'. )

:D