My Love (jimason)

Caution: to many feels, crying might happen. so I warned you.

Jason's POV

I was sitting on the bed after recored ing and listening to a Sleeping With Sirens cover of Fuck You. When I looked up and saw jimmy come into the room. he smiled at me I smiled back and took out my head phones. he sat in front of me and we kissed. he was making moaning sounds while we where kissing trying to sound sexy. Witch was working, I giggle giving in to his moaning. We pulled away and he spoke, "I got you to giggle" he said and pressed his forehead against mine.

"So" I said

"So, I made you giggle" he said smiling

But me being the little shit I am was being stubborn, "that means nothing" I said

He giggled, "I think it does" he said

"Nope" i said, he kissed me again, deeping every second we sat there.

"I love you" he said into the kiss.

"I love you to" I said after we pulled away. he pressed his forehead against mine, I bushed a deep red. He giggled.

His smile faded, and he spoke, "please stop Jason"

"What?" I asked.

"Stop this" he said and grabbed my wrists. we both looked at my wrists, our foreheads still pressed together. He pulled up my sleeves, and a tear fell on one of my many cuts, but not my tears. Jimmy's.

"How did you," I started but he stopped me.

"Good boyfriends know" he said and brought my wrists to his lips and kissed all of the cuts, fresh and old. He made me melt. when he finished kissing my cuts he pecked my lips.

"I'm sorry jimmy, it was because of, Brice (gold sorces)" I said

"But the new ones" he said I stayed quiet, "give me your phone" he said. I handed him my phone. he took it and went to my texts and saw why I was cutting. The text were death threats from him because I was dating jimmy instead of him. Jimmy started typing.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Showing him why I left him" he said, I could read what he was typing. he wrote:

Brice it's jimmy, stop threating my love. I left you for a reason, you where meant for someone else. so was I, stop threating Jason now you son of a bitch

Then he hit send. I felt tears stream down my face. jimmy brought me into his lap. I cried into his chest.

"Shhhhhh, it's ok, as long as I'm here no one will lay a finger on you" he whispered.

"Thank you" I said, still crying into his chest. He rocked us back and forth a little. He was whispering soothing words in my ear. I started calming down, and soon fell a sleep. In my loves arms. I will Love him forever more