Adam Please (mostly skylox but some MEROME)

Ty's POV

I'm crying into Jessie's shoulder and I'm hoping Adam makes a good distion. he said last time he made a horrible distion, he said he had sex at the age of 17. he said that that was meaning less because the girl just used him. I hope he knows I love him

ADAMS POV

why? Ty wouldn't do that. would he? no he loves me to much. or does he? I love him. does he love me? I start to cry as I reach the Hotel and get a room. I'm in the elevator and I see a girl eyeing me. then she speaks, "hi I'm Jamie"

"I'm adam" I say, I look at her. shes wearing a pretty ummm 'not safe' outfit, it looks like she's trying to get raped.

"Your hot" she says and gets closer.

"Thanks" I say and step away

"What's a matter I'm just a girl" she says taking a step closer

"I'm in a relationship" I said stepping away.

"Oh well I bet that girl can't give you what I can" she says walking in my direction.

"Well " I said, Ty's not a girl but still he technically the girl in the relationship. shes is hot but I have to say no "no"

"Oh come on one night" she says getting as close as she can, I back into a wall. she grabs my shirt and kisses me. I can't seem to think, what happened before this why was I feeling not to fuck her, well now I want to. she pulls away and drags me to her room and we do it..........

AFTER SEX

I put on my cloths an walk to my room. I lie on my bed and start to think, then Balm, it hit me , ty.

What did I just do? Ty is my lover, but he and Martin, did nothing, Ty wouldn't. this was the most stupid thing I've done so far in my life, forgetting about my lover, and having an affair. I start to cry softly into my hands, I'm taking Ty back.

A WEEK LATER

I get home and Jammie opens the door "hey Adam" she says, "what do you wanna say to my brother"

(Ty is Mitch's and Jammie's, and Matt's step brother)

"I wanna say I love him" I say, she smiles and lets me in. she points upstairs. I walk upstairs and into me and Ty's room. "hey baby" I say

"Hi Adam" he says sadly

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting next to him on the bed. he doesn't respond so I talk "I love you" I whisper in his ear. he turns his head and kisses my lips. I pull away he looks sad.

"I love you to" he says

"Hey, I need to tell you something ty" I say, I think about backing out on the fact that I cheated, but he needs to know.

"Yes Adam" he says

"I, I, I cheated" I say, I look at my hands in my lap and mess with them. I felt arms around my neck and here crying. it was Ty.

"It's ok," he whispered "you didn't mean to" he said dought in his voice but a little bit of hope mixed.

"I really didn't" I whisper warping my arms around his waist, pulling him closer. he sobs. "Why are you crying" I ask

"You, didn't mean to, but you where still honest" he whispers though his sobs.

"Thank you" I whisper though my sobs "for not being mad"

"Well I love you" he says

TY'S POV

"I love you to Ty" he says as we let go from our emotional hug. "that's why I'm asking you this"

"What are you" I start but was cut of by him

"Ty will you" he said getting on one knee, "be my husband?"

I cry more but get the words out "yes Adam I will" he stands up and hugs me, I cry into his shirt and he slips the ring onto my finger. we go down stairs to see Mitch and Jerome and Jammie. me and Adams fingers intwined and when we get to them I let go of Adams hand and put my hand up. they see the ring and hug me and Adam.

"So now we have to tell Matt" Mitch said

"I think so" I said. I was worried.

MATT ARIVES

"Hey guys, and you" he says walking in the door.

"Hey fuck off Matt shes bisexual big fucking deal" I said

"Woah there bro, it's not like your fine with this" Matt said I was getting so mad, I stood up from the couch.

"YES I CARE ABOUT HER YOU FUCK CONSIDERING I AM TO" I yell, his face shocked.

"Wow, there is a fag in the family" he says I sit back down and cry into Adam shirt. he rubs my back.

I'm thinking no ones gonna stick up for me, but Mitch starts yelling "OH YEAH HE'S THE FAG, HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT YOUR THE ONLY STAIRT KID FROM MOM AND DAD, AND TY'S DAD!"

"What? Mitch, your not" he starts but Mitch cuts him off

"I am!" he says. he kisses Jerome and then pulls away "and I've always been"

"Wow, I guess what I have to say is, I'm sorry, dad made me after Jammie confessed, and I was scared of him, even know he's in jail, I was scared, but I support may family, I love you guys" he says.

"And Matt, " I say he looks at me and Adam I hold up my hand, "me and Adam are engaged." he smiles.

"I guess since this moment is so heart touching, ill make it more" Jerome says

"Jerome what are you doi?" Mitch starts, but stopped and gasped. Jerome was proposing

"Mitchell Huggins will you do me the honers of marring me?" Jerome asked

"Oh Jerome,........

To be Continued.........