Sky Gos For A Week (skylox)

TY'S POV

I'm crying, Adam sees and says "Ty it will be fine, it's only one week"

"I know" I say sobbing "but ill miss you"

"Ill miss you to" he says leaving to the door "bye ty, and Martin is in town" and with that the door closed. my heart racing. Why? do I have feelings for Martin? no I'm in love with Adam! but martins laugh and he's just so hot. no! bad Tyler! bad! you love Adam! Why can't I love them both? because that's wrong! but Adam doesn't have to know right? that's wrong Tyler! but no one gets hurt if its one time that's between me and Martin? NO! THAT'S WRONG HE HAS BASHER YOU HAVE ADAM!!!!!! but? NO BUTS! Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz NO NO NO! but he's so sexy! I know but it's wrong! but you and I both know mind, that we want him. That's true but. no buts! damn it bad Ty! Ok wateves!

KNOCK KNOCK

I walk over to the door to see Martin "hey Martin" I said

"Hey Ty" he says " can I talk to you?"

"Sure" I say, Martin comes in and closes the door and pins me against the wall

"Ty I have strange feelings for you" he says " I think it's a sign"

"I have strange feelings for you to, but what about basher and Adam?" I ask

"They don't have to know" he says. he leans in to kiss. and then our lips meet. I pull away.

"Martin I can't cheat" I say "I love Adam too much"

"But-" Martin gets cut off bye the door opening, and Adam coming in.

"I left my- WHAT THE FUCK!" he yells

"Adam it's not what it looks like!" I said

"Well it looks like you two are gonna do something!" he yells

"No no, baby" I say

"Don't baby me, I need to think about us Ty," Adam says. he grabs his phone and leaves.

"Ty I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to" Martin says. getting off me

"It's fine, can I have time alone" I ask

Crying

"Ok" he says and he leaves. I run into one of the bathrooms and rummage threw the cabinet, till finally I find my razor. I cut down my wrist. I push harder and harder till I fell the blood trickle down my arm.

JAMMIE'S POV

My phone starts going off, I answer it "meow?"

"Jammie, it's Martin" Martin says

"Hey what up?" I ask

"I fucked up bad!" he says

"How?" I ask

"Ill explain later but it involves Ty, and him running and crying" he says

"What" I nearly drop my phone "where are you two?"

"I'm outside of Adams an Ty's," he says

"Where's Adam?' I ask

"He had to leave for a week" he said

"Ok I'll be there in 1 minute" I say

"Ok, hurry I don't know where Ty is in the house!" he says

I Drive to Adams and Ty's fast and I'm there in under a minute. but martins gone. I got a text from him saying he has to leave. I find the spare key they keep and run up stairs to the bathroom, I hear crying. I knock on the door.

"Go away!" Ty's voice says

"It's me, can I come in?" I asked. in a few seconds Ty's at the door and opens it. I hug him right away. He crys into my shoulder.

"He thinks I cheated" he whispered

"He loves you though" I say

"He says he needs time to think, I wish he would make good choses, he might not again," he says though sobs.

"If he doesn't, hes stupid for not choosing the one that he loves, the one that loves him" I said

"Thank you so much" he says