(Brodil40) love means nothing but lies

Tyler's POV

Why would I bother. he's happy with bash, I guess life has no meaning. I mean I'm alone in the world. My Friends like me, but my love doesn't love me. Life is fucked. it's time to end it. End my pain and suffering. Time to see the light. Time for the end.

I close the door of the bathroom, not even bothering to lock it. no one ever comes here. I bring the sharp metal blade to my wrist and slide it Down my arm, pressing harder each time. the pain stings at first but then disappears. The blood dripping down my arm, more and more every second. I here the front door open an and a rememberable Bulgarian voice. the room starts spinning and it gets darker and darker. The bathroom door opens and I feel arms wrap around me. My Bulgarian love wraps my arms with cloth and the room stops spinning, and get brighter and brighter. I soon see the Bulgarians face. tears stream down his face.

"Stop Tyler" he whispered and hugged me, "please stop"

"But, your happy" I mumbled to myself

"How could I be happy if my love is dead" he whispered

"You love me?" I asked, he nodded and let go of our hug, I smile.

"I don't love bash, or Ty, I love you Tyler" he said, I crashed my lips into his and he kissed back. My Bulgarian love, loves me.