Where am I?

Lincoln's POV
Five years....It's been five years since I last saw daisy, since I last saw the team, since they all thought I died. I died...but I didn't. I woke up in this place, it was like afterlife only more peaceful, and the people are Kind and not crazy. When I woke up I was in this big bed, I honestly don't know how long I had been asleep. After I woke up I came face to face with these people. They had abilities, the one boy...he was like Gordon but different. He could teleport but he could teleport back in time. The other one..the girl, she's a genius. For the past five years they have been helping me to get back to my home. When the explosion happened I was teleported by Zach into a different universe, his universe. It's like where I came from. Over the last few days we've made progress, but here's where it gets weird. A few days ago when I was asleep, I had this weird dream. There was this little girl, she just turned 5, she looked like me but with Daisy hair...I was so surprised that after a few moments I realised who this little girl was...it was my daughter. When she came up to me I asked her what her name was, she told me, "Alexis Kay Campbell-Johnson". She told me that she knew who I was....that she missed me, that daisy missed me, everyone missed me. As she hugged my legs I couldn't resist what I did next....I picked Alexis up and held her in my arms...I was holding my little girl in my arms. That's when I realised that I needed to give her a message to her mommy. I told her to tell her mommy that I miss her, that I miss both of them and that I love them both. After that I woke up. A few days later I had another dream. Only this time it didn't last long. I told her that I'm trapped but I would be home soon. After I gave her a hug I woke up.
When I got up the next day I was greeted by good news..News that the machine we had been working on would be ready in the next few days....I'll be able to go home...to see daisy...to see my little girl. All I knew is that I was ready to go home.

Hey guys! I wanted to give a quick thank you to everyone who has read my story and has stuck with it. This means so much to me. J wanted to say that the two character, the boy and girl that saved Lincoln..they are made up, they aren't connected to any show. There will be another chapter uploaded tonight. That would mean...I've written 3 chapters today. Sayyyyyy whatttttt?! Anyway as you may know.. I am a staticquake shipper, no my ship did not sink when..*cries* Lincoln died. ITS STILL MY SHIP AND MY SHIP HAS NOT NOR WILL IT SINK. Anyway...See you guys soon ~StaticLove16~