Gone

Numb....I'm numb. It's been 2 weeks....2 weeks since it happened. Since the love of my life sacrificed himself. For me....for the world, but mostly for me. We never told each other "I love you"...until it was to late. Well..he said it...but I didn't, I couldn't, I wanted to so badly but the words were stuck on my lips..or tongue. It's something I regret everyday, and for the rest of my life.
I'll never forget him...or find love again. God..he was...he was my everything. His eyes, his smile, his hair, the way his skin felt against mine, the way his lips touched mine. He's my hero. A hero indeed, but so much more. A Hero. A friend. A lover. A doctor. A inhuman. A father.
How can I stay here..when he's not Here. I want to run, I want to run and never look back....but that's not what he would want. He would want me to stay, to live, to keep fighting and protecting. I owe that much to him. I need to fight...I have to. To make sure his sacrifice isn't forgotten or in vain, but most of all....for our child. Our daughter.
As I..Daisy Johnson walk the halls I stop. I see his name on the wall. On the plaque Mack and the others made. I stare at it, and it reads...
Lincoln Campbell
Hero, friend, father, and love.