5. Okay

"It's so quiet" I whisper softly to myself as I follow the gentle sway of Kat's hips through the winding paths of the mansion. "All the rooms are sound proof. Of course there are cameras situated in each room for the safety of the guests and workers. The cameras are only viewed if there is a particular situation to occur or if a certain panic button that is located in each room, is pushed. Every room has its own key and each room has its own purpose." Kat instructs without looking back at me.

I lick my lips nervously, "Well what does my room hold?" I ask torn between not wanting to and wanting to know. Kat stops and turns to face me. Cocking her hip against the hall's wall she eyes me seriously. "Whatever you want your room to be Jack. That particular room is custom to become any and everything thing that you need."

I frown and glance down at my hands and quickly back up at her. "Kat I-I don't think I can accept this gift. This is not my 'scene'. I'm not into any kind of kink or anything like that, I just...hell I don't really know what I want but it's not running off to some beautiful secret facility every time the wind blows to roll in the sheets!" I rush out feeling sorry that I can't really be comfortable with a gift like this. Holding my breath, I study Kat's expression.

A look of admiration passes swiftly over her features before she covers it up. "Good. I am glad you feel this way Jack." She replies nonchalantly as if it didn't bother her one way or the other that I basically refused her gift.

"Really? You aren't mad or anything?" Kat shrugs her golden brown shoulder and tosses me a smile, "It will still remain your room.....just in case. Come and lets atleast take a look at it."

I hesitate for a few seconds before rushing off to catch up to her retreating figure. "So how does this club work? Obviously guests need some sort of membership, but how do you go about inquiring such?" I ask feeling anxious from our quiet walk.

"Each quest's background is run extensively before they are accepted as a member of the club for the safety of others. The process usually takes a week or two. After the quests are accepted, they pay a annual fee. On their applications, is where they will put their...interests but at anytime they can change them or inquire to try any other activities that they may fancy. Members can invite others as an temporary guest here for a night or two but we need to be notified a few days in advance so that a brief not as extensive check can be ran. As Gregory so passionately told you, this club caters to just about all kinks with the exception of the ones that are against the law. Every night quests can request for a temporary key that gains them entrance into a particular room that will cater to their needs. Most of the guests bring their own partners but we do have some quests that do not have a partner and we provide them with a professional." she answers nonchalantly as if I was asking her about the weather.

"W-what about me?" I ask nervously. Kat tosses me a raised eyebrow over her shoulder in a silent question for my to explain. "Umm....would y-you have been my partner or would I have been given one?" I stutter out feeling my whole body flame up in a blush. Kat looks back at me with a knowing smirk.

"You want me to be your partner Jack?" her silky voice teases out. Surprised by her question, I trip over my own feet and stumble forward earning her contagious laughter. I clear my throat and try not to embarrass myself even further with the truth.

We are now standing in front of an extravagantly carved wooden door. Kat look me over and lean against the door frame. I try not to think about how enticing her naked leg looks as it peeks out the slit of her black dress. Wanting so badly to change the subject, I ignore her dangerous question and nervously ask another one "So what if someone doesn't have a particular kink?" I ask softly while looking over her creamy exposed thigh. "Then they shall try every key until they find their kink and if they still do not find any kink of interest. They can just use our rooms for simple pleasures or not at all." She responds back in amusement showing no reaction to me changing the subject.