Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Y/N's POV

         I woke up 2 hours later from what Hiccup told me. Right now we were in the Dragon Hanger running around after Stoick. "GROUND ALL DRAGONS!" he boomed as we ran down the steps. "What? Why?!" Hiccup yelled after his dad. "SEAL THE GATES! LOWER THE STORM DOORS!" "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait! What's happening?" Hiccup asked wanting his father's response badly. "Come on! You heard the man! Lock it down!" Gobber yelled. "No DRAGON or VIKING sets foot off this island until I give word!" he ordered. I looked around at all the Vikings rushing trying to get everything in order. "Wait, because some guy you knew is stirring up trouble in some faraway land?" Hiccup asked getting his father's attention. His father turned to him and looked at hiccup straight in the eye. "Because Drago Bludvist is a madman. Without conscious or mercy. And if he's building a dragon army... gods help us all." My eyes widened as I listened to his words. He turned back around as Hiccup and I glance at each other. "Get them into their pens!" he yelled. "Aye, Stoick." One of the men yelled. "Quickly!" he encouraged. I watched as Stoick and Hiccup kept arguing on what they should do.
We'll follow those trappers to Drago and talk some sense into him."
"No. We fortify the island."
"It's our duty to keep peace!
"Peace is over, Hiccup. I must prepare you for war."
"War?  Dad, if Drago's coming for our dragons, we can't wait around for him to get here. Let's go find him and change his mind."
"Some minds won't change, Hiccup. Berk is what you need to worry about. A chief protects his own."

Stoick turned away from his son as he yelled, "SECURE THE STABLE! LATCH EVERY STALL!" "Hiccup, don't!" Astrid called after him. "I have to." He replies kissing Astrid on the cheek. My heart aches but I shake it off as Hiccup flies off. "THIS WAY! QUICKLY!" Stoick boomed. I immediately get on (D/N) and take off towards Hiccup and Toothless. I speed up near Hiccup as he tries to fly through one of the doors only to find it shutting and soon closed. "Come on!" Hiccup says to his dragon as he slips through the storm door with a twist. I soon follow doing the same. "Hiccup!" I look back as Astrid tries to fly through the gate but fails miserably only slamming Stormfly into the Storm gate. I flew up next to Hiccup as he looks over at me. "So you followed me, I see you can't resist me." He says through his mask. "Stop trying to make yourself feel better cuz I'm only gonna bring you down, bud." I respond back to him as he lets out a small chuckle. "Come on (Y/N) lets go find Eret." He replies as Toothless speeds up past us. "Come on (D/N) we got this!" I tell my dragon as we fly out after Hiccup into the vast sky.