Chapter 5

Chapter 5
(Y/N)'s POV
-------Next Morning---------
     The next morning, I woke up on the ground. I immediately got up and looked up to the person singing. "I'll swim and sail on savage seas... With ne'er a fear of drowning... And gladly ride the waves of life... If you will marry me...No scorching sun nor freezing cold will stop me on my journey if you will promise me your heart and love..." He sang with a husky voice. Hiccup was sitting by the sea looking out into the endless sea. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. He didn't notice me so I sang the song that my mother and father sang to me when I was little, "and love me for eternity," it startled him but he soon relaxed and as I sat down, he pulled me into a hug. I laid my head down on his shoulder as I looked out at the sea with him. "My dearest on my darling dear your mighty words astound me, but I've no need for mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me," I sang softly as I looked out to the sun rise in the sky. "But I would bring you rings of gold I'd even sing you poetry, and I would keep you from all harm if you would stay beside me." He sang back softly in a husky voice. I giggled and sang, "I have no use for rings of gold I care not for your poetry, I only want your hand to hold," I yawned as I started to sing he sang with me," I only want you near me, to love to kiss to sweetly hold for the dancing and the dreaming, through all life's sorrows and delights, I'll keep your laugh inside me, I'll swim and sail on savage seas, with ne'er a fear of drowning, and gladly ride the waves p life if you will marry me!" We softly sang and as I softly held the last note, I slowly drifted into a soft sleep, Still tired from the morning.