Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Your POV

Darkness took over me as I fell to the ground. Pain jolted through my body as my back hit the hard, cold ground. And then, all was dark.

My (E/C) eyes fluttered open into the light of the sun. Suddenly, a shadow took the sun light away from my face. It seemed like it was a boy, or a man. "She's waking!" he said as he knelt down at my side. I fully opened my eyes rubbing them, and looked at the boy. I quickly reached for my dagger only to see it wasn't there. "We aren't going to hurt you." he said to me his hands were thrown up into the air to show that he was innocent. He then turned around and said, "ok Astrid," A blonde girl looked his way, "go get a bucket of water, Fishlegs," the blonde took off and the fatter boy looked in the boys direction, "go get Gothi to come to my house, Ruffnut and Tuffnut," the fatter boy took off and twins, I think, stood up looking at the boy, "go with Astrid," they bumped heads and took off in the direction that the blonde girl, Astrid went, "and Snotlout, fly back to the village and tell my dad that we have a girl staying at our house for a few weeks." a shorter boy stood up and walked over to a dragon, got on his saddle, and took off.

"and I, am going to bring you back to Berk, what's your name?" he said slowly coming and picking me up, trying not to hurt my back because it was broken. "(Y/N)" I said looking into his gorgeous green eyes. "My name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third and I am the chief's son." he said. a piece of hair fell into my face and I tried to blow it away but it just fell back to where it was. He took his hand and moved it out of the way for me. "Um thanks no one has ever been this nice to me." I said with a faint blush color painted across my cheeks. He laid me down on his dragons back and took off. "wait!" I said remembering something.

"What!" he said looking down at me.

"Did you say Astrid as in Astrid Hofferson?"

"yea why,"

"She is my sister,"