CONTEST!!!!!!!

A/N: Okay guys, this is big!  I am ten reads away from 9,000 and so, in honor of this, I am having a contest!

Tell me all about yourself!  I'm going to need your name, age, personality, tumblr username, etc.  

You have two choices:

Option #1: Fill out the following character profile:

Name; Age; Gender; Personality; Appearance; Location; Likes; Dislikes; Habits; Location (state in America, or say the country you are outside of the US); Other Interesting Information

Option #2:   You can write a one-shot.  In this one-shot you have seen a picture, on tumblr, of the "Sarah Bannel" that William Edwards dedicated a song to two months ago (A pic dated from before the gas fire).  You recognize a blind girl that looks almost exactly like this "Sarah".  Explain your reaction.

You have a higher chance of winning if you do the one-shot!

Write either option as a work and dedicate it to me to enter.  

PRIZES:

Winner:  

Will be inserted into Breathless and play a small, but key role.  May meet William Edwards and/or his band, which, as you all know, are back to being played by One Direction. *wink* *wink*

I will read and review a story of your choice.

I will follow you.

Honorable Mention #1:

Will be best friend of winner.  Will be mentioned, maybe more.

I will read and review a story of your choice.

Honorable Mention #2:

I will read and review a story of your choice.

Best of Luck!!!!!!!!!