Blurb

"Of a man torn apart by fame and the girl that saved him."

He was stiff, his hands clenched around two plastic grocery bags, knuckles white.  But it was his face that knocked the breath out of me.  The skin was completely drained of color, giving him the grey, ashen look of a corpse.  His eyes were frozen, unfocused, not with fear, but with abject terror and betrayal.  Because, though he couldn’t move for shock, the panic was etched in the tense lines of his face.  I pushed the word from my lips, begging.  Not realizing that my tone would only confirm his fears.

“William,” and the moment the word was out, I would have given anything to take it back.

He gave a soft, barely audible gasp, as if I had shot him, his fingers going limp around the sacks.  The eggs in one broke on contact with the carpeted floor, the yolks spurting up the sides like yellow blood.  A half gallon of milk fell to it’s side, leaking like brain fluid, a gruesome likeness.  And in the middle stood William, looking for all as if the very walls were crashing down around him, he helpless to do anything but watch.

TheCrazySide~

"Damn! Sorry for that outburst, I just love this.  Like...wow!  It's such an intricate story being woven, what with Ro's past and the complications of her relationships with other people.  Ergh, I really like your writing.  It's so emotional and crushing and just... I love it.  It's truly a rollercoaster. Can't wait for more! :)"