{Chapter 4}

Twilight's POV

After settling in our rooms, we decided to go out for a while and eat a snack.

"I'm so hungry!" Pinkie pie exclaimed. "I can eat three whole cakes."

Sunset shimmer giggled. "Let's go and find something to eat, then."

We all walked towards the nearest bakery around. The place looks nice. I inhaled the delicious scent of bread in the air. By the smell of it, I can tell that the bread in here is yummy!

"Hmmmmm! It smells nice! Let's check this out!" Pinkie cried.

We all entered the small bakery. I was surprised to see Marinette inside. She smiled when she saw us.

"Hey guys! I'm glad to see you drop by." She said, warmly. "So, what are you here for?"

"We're just here to buy some of these scrumptious pastries for our snack." Rarity replied.

Applejack looks around the place. "Do ya own this bakery, sugarcube?"

Marinette nodded. "Yep! My dad owns this bakery. Our house is just  upstairs. I help around here when I'm not busy doing school stuff and being lady- I mean, you know, other stuff."

Being what? I look at Marinette. She is biting her lip nervously, as if she almost said something that she is not supposed to say. I wonder what that is about.

The others didn't seem to notice though. So I just tried to get my head off it.

After buying some pastry snacks, Fluttershy suggested that we eat at the park.

Marinette told us where the park is and gave us a map. "I'm sorry that I can't come with you. I have to stay behind to look after this bakery. I'll see ya tomorrow in school."

"Okie dokie lokie! See ya! Bye-bye!" Pinkie pie took a bite of her cupcake and left the bakery.

We all waved goodbye to Marinette and went to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator's POV

Principal Celestia was feeling frustrated. She has a lot of work to be done today.

She sighed and started working on something in her laptop.

RING! RING! It was the principle's phone. She checked the caller and was surprised to see that it was from her sister. Luna rarely calls her from this time of the day.

She quickly answered the call. "Hello sister?"

"Hi there sis." Luna's voice sounded so worried that it made Celestia worry in an instant.

She can tell that some thing is not right. "Is there anything wrong?"

"There is graffiti on the walls of Canterlot high. I just noticed this a while ago, when I arrived." Luna reported. "People might say that our students are not disciplined and the school ratings might drop. I'm really worried."

"Do you have any idea who's behind this?" Celestia asked.

"We suspect that it's the crystal prep behind this. Since I saw a flyer of an event that will be held in crystal prep near the wall where the vandalism is."

Celestia sighed. The crystal prep school is their biggest rivals. "Ok sis. Thank you for reporting this to me. I'll call you later to talk more about it."

"Alright. Bye sister."

"Bye." The call ended.

Celestia grumbled. First because there are so much work to do. Second is because of the vandalism thing. She was so mad and stressed!

Hawk moth spotted all of this from his window. "Ahhhh... A frustrated principal. This would be a perfect victim for my akuma!"

He summon a butterfly and pressed his hands together. The white butterfly became dark purple-ish in color.

"Fly away my little akuma. And evilize her!"

The butterfly flew away and entered the principal's room through the open window. The insect landed on Celestia's pin, akumatizing her.

An outline of a butterfly appeared on principal's face. Hawk moth's voice boomed "Solar Flare. I am Hawk Moth. I will be giving you powers to unleash your anger towards naughty teenagers. But in return, you must give me ladybug's and chat noir's miraculous..."

A smirk appeared on Celestia's face. "Yes, hawk moth..."

And with that, she became Solar Flare...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette's POV

I watch as my friends wave goodbye and head to the park.

Tikki appeared as soon as I get were gone. "You're doing a good job making new friends, Mari!"

I smiled at my kwami. "Thanks, Tikki! I wish I can join them..."

I heard the door open and looked up immediately. I thought it was customers, but it was just my parents.

"How did it go while we were out?" Dad asked.

"I think it went great. Kinda boring, though..." I replied.

"Are those your new friends?" My mom pointed towards Twilight and her friends.

"Yeah!" I say. "Can I join them? They are going to the park."

"Of course you may!" They both cried.

I beamed. "Thanks mom and dad!"

I quickly dashed outside. I'm sure they are in the park by now.

I decided to go pass by the school for a while. I just want to take a little stroll.

I was surprise to smell smoke coming from the school and saw fire sticking out of one of the windows.

Suddenly, a woman with fiery hair and wings flew out of the building.

"I am Solar Flare! All of you teenagers are nothing but rude rebels! I'm gonna get you all!" She shouted.

I gasp as I realize that it was the principle from the exchange school. Oh-no! She's akumatized.

I quickly hid behind a large bush near the school's entrance.

"Tikki! We have to transform!" I say while opening my bag to let Tikki out. She nodded eagerly.

"Tikki! Spots on!"

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry if this chapter is lame. I just really want to update and I don't have much ideas. 😖😑 I decided to include Solar Flare because why not? 😚 I think she is an awesome villain! I MIGHT do a fan art, but I'm too lazy and busy on other stuff. 😝Till next chapter!