{Chapter 12}

Twilight's POV

We put on the crystal necklaces and instantly, we transformed into superheroes! The magic that these crystals hold are truly powerful.

"Now that we look awesome and 20% cooler, it's time for us to kick some butt!" Rainbow dash announced.

"Let's all save Paris together!" I declared. "Fluttershy, call an animal that can help us find Lady Misfortune and Chat Blanc."

"Ok, Twilight." Fluttershy replied. She looked around and noticed a pigeon nearby. "Hey Mr. Pigeon? Can you please help us find Lady Misfortune and Chat Blanc?"

The bird replied with a happy chirp and flew up, like it was gesturing for us to follow it.

We followed the bird as it flew in the streets of Paris. It stopped flying once we reached the Eiffel Tower.

"Look! There over there!" Sunset exclaimed as she pointed at the top of the tower, where the two akumatized heroes are standing at.

"Thank you, Mr. Pigeon! You were a big help!" Fluttershy whispered to the Pigeon. The bird flapped it's wings once again and flew out of our sight.

"I'll distract them while ya'll try to get that miraculous!" Applejack declared.

"I'll help you, Applejack dear." Rarity exclaimed. "And so will Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash."

"Yeah, only two people should go up that tower, Sunset and Twilight."  Rainbow Dash said. "The more distractions, the better."

"Alright, we'll find a way to reach the top of the Eiffel Tower." I replied.

"Yippee! I love distracting people!" Pinkie Pie giggled. "Heyo! Look over here! Come and get us!" She shouted as she threw explosive sprinkles in the air.

Chat Blanc quickly noticed this. He extended his baton,  stuck it from the top to the bottom like a long pole, and slid down.

Applejack used her strength to pound her fist to the ground, causing a small earthquake to shake the earth. Chat Blanc was still sliding down his pole. He almost lost his grip, but luckily he didn't fell.

"Nice work, AJ!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed." Now it's my turn!" She spun around in circles causing a mini tornado to form around her.

The tornado sucked in Chat Blanc, causing him to spin in circles. Round and round he went.

The tornado immediately disappeared after a minute. After all, it was just a small tornado.

"Having fun yet, you naughty little kitty?" Rarity exclaimed. Chat Blanc grunted and swung his baton at her. Luckily, Rarity made a shield to protect herself and her friends before the baton hits them.

"That was so close! Now I'll get help from my animal friends..." Fluttershy whistled loudly, grabbing the attention of nearby critters. She pointed at Chat and signaled them to distract him. The animals obeyed.

"Way to go, everyone!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed as she jumped up and down. "We really make a great team! Hehehe!"

Meanwhile, Sunset and I were trying to find a way to get to the top of the Eiffel Tower.

"How about you use your powers? You have the ability to use magic, you know?" Sunset reminded me.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that!" I exclaimed, facepalming myself. Then  I used my magic to create a magical cart that can fit both me and Sunset. We hopped inside the cart and and I made a ramp all the way to the top of the tower.

"Hold on!" I warned. "This might make you sick a bit..."

"Wait, WHAT DID YOU-?" Sunset didn't have the time to finish her sentence, because they soon speed on the super speedy ride.