2. Mr. Darcy

As I thought it would be, Jacob and his 'bandits' were clubbing. Sure, it wouldn't be such a big deal if there was a club on this shitty island, I would go there as fast as I could, but, no, there wasn't one. Why would it be? Why would they make something to entertain the youth? It's not like we're desperate or something...

The nearest club was in the city of Šibenik which was on the coast. And it'd take us about an hour from this crappy island to go there and another hour to come back to the island.

I looked at the clock hanging above the working table in my room. It was 9.30 p.m. and I immediately thought that no, we're not going.

Why?

Well... First of all, we are girls. It takes a lot to get ready for a club. First you need to find the right dress/shirt/shorts/whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-wear. It takes about a half an hour to do that, if not longer. Then you're supposed to put your makeup on. But not the usual makeup, you have to look stunning. It takes another hour to look as good as you want to look. And then, there are shoes.. Well, compared to the outfit and makeup, it doesn't take so long to find perfect shoes, but it's still around 5-15 minutes, it depends...

So... If my knowledge of regular math serves me right, it would take us about an hour and 45 minutes to get ready.

No, thanks.

"We're not going." I told Silvija and jumped at my bed. I searched for my Macbook and opened my illegally downloaded 'Pride and Prejudice' movie but the version with Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfayden.

Illegally, yes.

Matthew Macfayden- dear God, I loved that man. I've watched PAP tons of times not just because it was a movie adapted on one of my favorite books, but because of his gorgeous self.

God, that man... He'd make me faint as soon as his first scene in the movie'd show up.

"But I want go... We finally got chance!" Silvija's been trying so hard to say those 9 words in the language she wasn't fluent in. But although she was battling with tongue twists, foreign words and English grammar, I appreciated her persistence.

"You're aware that it'd take us about 2 hours to get ready, aren't ya?" I lifted my left eyebrow and asked her.

"What you talk about? We ready in 20 minutes!" She sounded kinda pissed, yet she was still as adorable as a baby. Literally a baby.

'"Mm, nah, we won't be." I shook my head and turned my face to Mr.Darcy who appeared on my desktop. God, I could watch him forever. I'm not exaggerating. I could. He was so gorgeous, although he could be my father.

I had daddy issues, ok? I'm aware of it.

My phone started to ring. I thought it was Jacob, but it wasn't.

As I saw the ID on my phone, I rolled my eyes and picked up, feeling pretty pissed.

Andro.

"Jesi li opet pijan?" (Are you drunk again?) I asked as I mouthed Silvija that it was him- Andro, my... ugh... My boyfriend...

"Fališ mi previše, ljubavi." (I miss you so much, love.) he babbled and then I was 100% sure in my previous statement. He sure as hell was drunk.

"Andro, ne želim pričati s tobom dok si pijan. Otrijezni se pa se javi. Bok." (Andro, I don't want to talk to you while you're drunk. Get sober and then we'll talk. Bye.) I said, feeling kinda pissed, and hung up.

Lately, Andro and I are talking only when he's drunk. Blame it on the distance or shit, but it wasn't quite comfortable to think that my boyfriend doesn't want to talk to me, unless he was drunk.