Chapter 10

Then the phone rung and I screamed “I’ll get it.” I went to answer the phone with looking who it was. Hello hey is Celeste there, the guy in the phone asked. I asked who’s calling and the guy said Damien. I just hung up the phone. I wasn’t going to let him hurt her anymore. Once you cheat on my sister, don’t bother calling or trying to talk to her.

She came down stairs and asked who was on the phone. I told her who it was and she said thanks and went back to her room. I went to check on her and forgot she had a cell phone. Stupid me I know right. Of course she was talking to Damien. I told her to save her minutes and call him on the house, while I go talk to mom wish me luck.

I gave Celeste the phone and she called Damien back. I told her don’t get hurt; as soon as I turned to leave her room and go down stairs I heard the door.  I got a big knot in my throat. Just act like a regular day, I said to my self. I wasn’t going to tell her yet, I wasn’t ready. She walked in and looked straight at me, "are you better now that you saw Dedrek?”  I gave her a look and went up stairs. She followed me yelling don’t you even think about it. What it was, was me going in my room crying and calling “D” and telling him to come over I needed him. I yelled I cant he is at school. Really loud so I knew she heard me. She left it alone and went into Celeste’s room.