Chapter 5

Chapter 5

He tried to take Celeste but I yelled don’t you fucking take her. He looked at me with a look to kill. I told him, you’re wasting your time. Celeste isn’t going with you and that’s final. He looked at fiercely but he wasn’t changing my mind. I called Dedrek into the room and told him I was leaving and I was taking Celeste with me.  He looked at me and said “okay let’s go”.

Celeste is like my daughter. I have been taking care and watching over her since she was two. Dedrek told me that he had to go home his grandparents called and want him home. So he took me and Celeste to my house after my dad left and went home. Once he got home, his grandparents yelled at him. They asked if there was anybody in the house while they where gone. Dedrek couldn’t lie to his grandparents because they took him in when his parents kicked him out. So he said “yes there was but only one person”. They asked him who? He said “Izabella, my girlfriend”. His grandparents asked how old is she? “D” answered she turned 18 the day and night she stayed here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

*** sorryy its sooo short I have it written in my book and it looks bigger there then it does typed out… but I promise it will get longer and you will love it ***