chapter 9

Chapter 9

She finally said something. She looked at me and said “are you serious?” I was like why does nobody believe me. I left her room and went to sit in my room. Trying not to cry, god I hate these pregnancy hormones. Celeste walked in and said I am sorry Iza I just thought you were just saying that to make me feel better. So you’re really pregnant? I said yes Celeste I am really pregnant, you’re going to be an aunt. She asked the one question I didn’t want to hear. “Did you tell mom?”

I looked at her and said “well no I haven’t, I wanted to tell Dedrek first, and then I wanted to tell you.” I am scared to tell mom. Dedrek came in my room and said your mom called she will be home in an hour. I have to go to school. So I am about to leave. Celeste said I am going back to my room so you can say bye to your baby daddy. We both screamed CELESTE!!! She said to soon. I was like “just a little.”

Dedrek said “I love you baby.” He kissed me and put his hand on my stomach and said I can’t wait. It felt magical and I loved that feeling. We both said bye and I went to my sister’s room. I wanted to cry so much but I didn’t want her to start crying again.

*** Vote, Fan, Comment :)!!!***