Chapter 7

Chapter 7

 A few weeks have past since my birthday. Ididnt feel so good so i didnt go to school that day. you see i am a senior in high school and i can t wait to graduate. I tarted to feel like i had to puke but then again i didnt. my mom was worried about me and wanted to take me to the doctor but i siad i was fine. She was worried cause i skipped my period and nowi was getting sick. This scared me so i texted dedrek and told him to go to the store and pick up a pregancy test and bring it to the house when my mom left. So on Dedrek's lunch break he did what i aksed and then went back to work.

I was so afraid to take the test because i knew it was going to be possititve. My mom's gonna be so mad that i did excatly what she did. Go knocked up by an army man. Three mintues passed and i didnt wanna look , but i knew i had to.  I looked at the test... POSTITIVE ... What was i gonna do? I had to tell Dedrek. I told my self i would tell him when he came over after work, i was so scared i called my mom crying. She asked whats wrong? I said nothing because i wanted Dedrek to be the first to know. My mom said i don't believe you i am coming home. Before i could say no she hung up. Dedrek got off early and came over. So as he walked in the door he saw me crying. He ran over to me and asked whats wrong? I looked at him and said "i'm scared". He looked at me concered. Scared of what babe? I said "Dedrek I'm Pregant".

Once i said that my mom knocked on the door. It was locked and i had the key. I looked at dedrek , if you don't believe me then go look at the test, but hide it my moms home. I went to answer the door and said " Hi mom,Hows work?  She looked at me , totally  ingoring my question and said "whats wrong?" I said nothig is wrong mom.  My mom just said whatever and went back to work. I called "D" in the room.

I have to tell her  but, i am scared, Dedrek looked at me. You don't have tell anybody till you want to. Dedrek i need to tell people before i start to show. And i have to tell Celeste before anything. 

 *** vote, comment, fan :) ENJOY :) ***