Chapter 7: Breakfast.

James and Nicholas enter the room, in their pj's, hand in hand, as I print my train-ticket. "Hey." James says softly. I slightly smile.

"I'm leaving in two days." He sighs and I put Nicholas on my lap. "What would you like to do sweetie?"

"Can we go to the park?"

"Sure sweetie, go get dressed." He gets off my lap and looks at me waiting for me to come along. "I'll be there in a sec." He nods and goes to his room. I stand up and wrap my arms around James' neck, his rest on my waist. "Are you okay?" He shrugs and lets out a sigh.

"I can't believe your leaving." I let my hand go through his soft brown hair. "How long will you be gone?"

"A week, two weeks tops."

"Two weeks?!" He sighs and burries his face in my neck. "I'm going to miss you." He mumbles against my skin.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby." I lift his head and softly kiss his lips. He moves his hand to my belly, something he did a lot when I kiss him.

"Mommy!"

"I'm coming sweetie!" I peck James' lips one last time and go to my son's room. He still stood there in his pj's. "What do you wanna wear sweetie?"

"Superman." I nod. I take out his Superman t-shirt, some jeans, underwear and socks. I dress my son. He's old enough to do it himself but he likes it when I do it for him, especially now.

"Did you have breakfast yet?" He shakes his head. "Do you want some cornflakes?" He nods. "Let's go." I take his little hand and go downstairs. James is already in the kitchen preparing some eggs and bacon.

"Mommy, can I have some eggs instead of cornflakes?"

"Of course sweetie."

"Uhm, I don't think I have enough for the three of us."

"I'll eat something else."

"You sure?" I nod. He kisses my head. I take some cereal out of the closet and an apple. We all sit down at the table. It's rather quiet. Nicholas eats only half of his plate.

"I'm done." He says shoving his plate forward.

"Sweetie, you barely ate something." He shrugs. "Do you want some grapes?" He loves grapes. He nods. I go to the kitchen and wash some grapes. I put them in front of Nicholas and kiss his head. He slowly eats them. I eat the rest of his eggs. We finish breakfast and I put everything in the dishwasher. Nicholas comes into the kitchen. "Go brush your teeth sweetie." He nods and goes to the bathroom. I feel James' arms around me. He kisses my neck.

"Go get ready. I'll finish here." I turn around in his grip.

"You sure?" He nods. "Okay." I peck his lips and go to my room. I change into something casual and go to the bathroom. "Are you ready sweetie?"

"Yes mommy." I brush my teeth. Then James comes in and he brushes his teeth too.

"Ready to go to the park?" James asks when he finishes.

"Yaay!" Nicholas exclaims. I giggle. James puts his arm around me and we head to the park.

~~~~~~

I'm making this way too depressing than it actually is xD

dedicated to Caty cause she is awesome-sauce =)

she always comments and I love her <3

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush