I'll be there

Ari POV

"When I look into your eyes, it's like watching the night sky." I sang as I drove to the supermarket. I wanted some Vegemite, I missed it.

I pulled into a car space and dialled Ashton's number.

"Hello?" Ashton answered out of breath.

"Hey baby." I laughed as I opened my car boot to look for my bag.

"Ari! Thank god you called! Jemma told me everything and showed me the message, I'm so proud of you." He said quickly.

"Thanks, sorry I just topped my phone up now and I'm glad you answered."

"Me too baby, when are you coming home?" He begged.

"Tuesday, can you wait three days babe?"

"Hmm, I'll try. It feels empty without you here Ari." He whispered.

"I took your jumper, I would say sorry but I'm not." I giggled.

"I have your perfume here. I spray the pillow every now and then and hug it. How sad does that make me?" He asked laughing.

"Depends what else you do with it." I chuckled.

"Are you insinuating that I masturbate to the smell of your pillow?"

"Maybe I am." I laughed picking up a basket.

"You wouldn't be wrong." He replied laughing.

"I thought as much."

"You'd never do it would you?"

"No, I don't have a dick Ashton."

"You know what I mean." He paused. "Do you seriously wait that long?"

"I don't need sex or anything like that for a while, no." I laughed.

I got some weird looks off people. "I need you though." He said deeply.

"Wait! Are you ... ?" I drifted off coming to realisation.

"Maybe." He chuckled. "Help me and I'll help you. What are you doing?"

I decided to tease him. "I'm looking for things." I whispered.

"What type of things?" His voice more deep and powerful.

"Vegemite and pizza." I laughed loudly when he huffed.

"Seriously Ari! You're in a supermarket?" He droned.

"Yes I am. I can see an old granny staring at me, she might help with your situation ash."

"Bye Ari, talk to you later. Love you." He hung up but not before I squeezed in an 'I love you'

///

I was packing my case getting excited for heading back to my boys. Austin was helping as his mom and my dad went out for dinner.

"Mom said your dad planned a small camping holiday for us. Tonight and tomorrow. He will take you to the airport straight after." Austin smiled packing my electronics away.

"What? For me?" I asked shocked that dad would do something like this.

"Look, I know what Phil did to you. Telling you how you were evil and shit, he feels bad and he wants to help sort it out. He's sorry Ari."

"Okay, I suppose I can forgive him. I sort of have already."

"Good. Well, I need to FaceTime Vanessa so I'll come tell you when the oldies are back." He smirked walking away.

///

Me and Austin were in the back playing a card game whilst Lindsay and dad bickered about money.

"Snap!" Austin yelled making dad swerve.

"Austin!" Lindsay yelled turning around to face her son.

"What? It's a game mom, sorry." He frowned leaning his head on the window.

"Sorry son, but we don't want to crash do we?" She asked more kindly.

"No mom." I laughed at his reaction.

"We're only a few minutes away, so relax and take in the scenery." Dad hummed.

Well I can tell this is going to be a bore.

Ashton POV

"Calum, don't hold him like that! His head!" Jemma screamed at Calum.

I was angry she was here, Calum invited her for dinner because they're still together. I get that, I just wish they were over, for good.

"Alfie, don't cry." Calum hushed as the baby began screaming.

I walked out slamming the door behind me. I don't feel bad for Jemma, not a bit. Edward is trying to get custody of Alfie as we speak. It's mad I know, he's in favour at the minute too. Jemma's hoping Ari will stand in court for her, I doubt she will.

"Dude, why'd you go?" Michael ran after me quickly.

"Jemma." I muttered stopping as Michael reached me.

"Come on man. Calum needs Alfie and Jemma in his life to be happy, can't you just allow it?"

"When Ari is back I'll see what she thinks." Was my reply.

"You're to good to her bro."

"Would you rather I was a dick to your little sister Michael?" I smirked.

"Well, no." He chuckled. "Ari is camping for a few days with dad and his new family." Michael muttered. "All she talks about his how much stuff she does with Austin and how much time he makes for her. I feel like she's trying to tell me something."

"Like what?" I asked quietly.

"How shit I am as a brother. I should make more time for her."

"Then do it. Plan something with her, maybe a film night?"

"Perfect idea." He smiled walking back to the bus.

I laughed walking back as well to find Jemma rocking Alfie back and fourth as Calum sang beside you.

"Not sleeping?" I asked trying to make an effort.

Jemma looked up shocked before replying with 'no'.

"Well, let me try." I walked over and took Alfie from Jemma's arms.

I rocked him back and fourth gently singing Stacey's mom but slowly as Alfie's eyes slowly closed and he began snoring quietly.

"You did it!?" Calum exclaimed taking Alfie and putting him in his travel cot.

"I just knew what he needed." I shrugged heading to my bunk.

I lay down looking up and seeing mine and Ari's initials engraved above me. I smiled grabbing a sharp object and engraved a love heart at the end.

Two more nights and I'll have my baby back. Hurry up Ari, I miss you.