Lets talk about sex baby

Ari POV
I wanted to prove I still had feelings. I wanted to prove that Gina didn't change me.

I guess that's why I ended up waking up in Austin's bed again.

...

I woke up and rolled over feeling for Austin when my hand collided with his bare chest. I looked at him and he looked down at me.

"Up so soon?" He asked cocking his head to the side.

"Yeah." I hummed.

"I messaged Michael, I told him where you were."

"You did what!?" I yelled.

"He was worried and he put a post up about you."

"So what!? I can't believe you did that!"

I got up and threw my clothes on quickly before grabbing my phone and bag. I put my shoes on and then headed for the door.

"No goodbye kiss?"

"Get lost jerk!"

...

I walked into the house and saw mom and Michael sitting in the dining room. They looked up as soon as I walked in and Mike glared at me.

"Hi, sorry I didn't call last night." I muttered.

"Oh don't worry. I had a good image from Austin where you were!" Mike roared.

"Don't start anything Michael Clifford!" Mom snapped. "Sweetie, we want to know why you were at Austin's. Are you dating now?"

"No mom." I huffed.

"Even better." Mike sarcastically laughed.

"Fuck yourself Michael."

"I will not have my children fight like this. You both need to sort this out." Mom yelled. "Oh, and Ari, please please tell me Austin is all?"

"I'm not a slut mom. I'm just a teenager." I looked at Michael as I spoke. "And I didn't have sex with Austin." Big fat lie. "I just slept there." Wouldn't be a lie if I didn't say 'just.'

"Liar." Michael muttered.

"Say it louder bro!" I snapped. "Say how disappointed you are in your little sister being the biggest slut you know!"

Mom left the room as Michael rummaged through the cupboards.

"I don't think you're a slut Ari, I just want to know why you keep having sex with a cunt." He said fed up.

"I don't just decide it Michael. But it just doesn't happen like that either." I looked down.

"What then Ari? Because I'm getting fed up of lying to everyone for you. I have to tell dad that you're fine and that you don't cut anymore and that you're taking pills."

"I don't cut and I do take my pills. So you can just shut up!"

"I know, but why don't you just tell me why? We're related Ari."

"Because I want to prove that I have feelings. I want to prove that I still feel things for people. So far I'm failing."

Michael looked at me as I wiped my eyes. Then the front door opened and closed before giggling entered the household.

I spun around and saw Ashton strolling in with a girl attached to his hip as he laughed and so did she.

"Ash? What are you doing here?" Mike asked holding back tears.

"I wanted to show you Lindsay. But it looks like I've come into something unexpected. Why are you both crying?" He asked more caring than before.

"We're not." I chocked out.