Chapter Eighteen: I'll believe anything you want to tell me.

I was so tired from running. All night long we have been trying to escape from this horrific creature, trying to stay alive, but now Allison was here and in danger. Scott immediately called her off Stiles phone, she was on the first floor by the pools. We told her to get to the lobby and stay there, we again took off in a sprint.

We came through the double doors leading to the lobby and saw Allison standing by the trophy case completely unharmed. She looked confused rather than scared, so my guess is that she hasn't had any interaction with the Alpha. Yet.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott asked in a rush as he approached Allison. Stiles and I hung back a bit so they could talk.

"Because you asked me to." Allison replied confusion crossing her features. "I asked you to?" Scott asked. Allison took out her phone and pulled up a text. 

Meet me at the school. URGENT. - Scott.

Scott looked back to her after we all read the message. "Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison asked in a worried tone. "Because I didn't." 

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asked quickly. "Jackson, did." Allison said nonchalantly. "Jackson's here too?" Scott half yelled as I slapped my forehead. Could this get any worse?

"And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text?" She was questioning us all on our odd behaviour just as her phone rang. "Where are you?" She answered and Lydia and "Jackson came through the doors to meet us.

"Finally. Can we go now?" Lydia asked as she came to stand by my side. There was a noise coming from above us, we all glanced up and followed the heavy sound with our eyes. Scott slowly took Allison's hand and Stiles took mine. The Alpha was in the ceiling. 

"Run!" Scott and I said together and we took off up the stairs just as the Alpha come crashing down on the spot we all were standing in seconds prior. I screamed loudly and Stiles tightened his grip on my hand. We were getting way to familiar with this whole 'running for our lives, never let go' crap. 

The Alpha was catching up to us as we all ran down a hallway and into the cafeteria. Everyone was panicking and Stiles and I stood by the wall... full of windows.

My twin put down the bottom door latches, in order to lock the double doors more thoroughly. "Help me get this in front of the door." Scott half yelled at Jackson as they ran to a massive metal object, it resembled a desk but I was too scared to care.

"Scott, wait, not here." Stiles tried to get my brother's attention as he started piling things in front of the door.

"What was that? Scott, what was that?" Allison asked in a panic. "What came out of the ceiling?" Lydia was now freaking out also. "Will you just help me? The chairs, stack the chairs." Scott stated. Everyone besides Stiles and myself, started stacking chairs and everything else they could find in front of the door.

"Guys– Can we just wait a second?" Stiles started, but everyone was in too much of a hurry to block the door off to even notice us. "You guys, listen to me, w– Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please?" Stiles kept trying, I was too impatient for all of this. Sorry, but I would like to stay alive.

"Hello!" I yelled to get our new found groups attention. "Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now–what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows?" Stiles said while releasing my hand and gesturing to the wall full of windows that everyone seemed to neglect.

Lydia was hanging on to Jackson and Allison was holding on to Scott looking to him for answers. "Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I would like to know why. Scott?" She questioned. Scott didn't know what to say, I honestly didn't either. It's not everyday you tell your best friends 'Oh by the way, no one we know texted you, and we are about to be murdered my a sadistic were-wolf.'