Chapter Twenty- Five: Return The Necklace, Save Jackson, And Tipsy Stilinski.

Scott POV:

The game ended and I still haven't seen Stiles or Ryder anywhere. I have been texting both of them every chance I had when I wasn't on the field, but still no response.

I made it to the locker room, where everyone was celebrating because we won the game. I need to find Stiles.

"Stiles. Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles? Stiles! Has anyone seen Stiles?" I was in a panic and no one was paying attention to me. I turned around suddenly in my frustration and came face to face with a beautiful pair of brown eyes.

"Uh, you were– pretty awesome out there." Allison said with a nervous smile. My panic melted away instantly when she looked at me.

"Thanks. You too. I mean– that's not what I meant." I said nervously. I haven't even looked her way since she told me to leave her alone the other day, I had no idea what to say.

"No, no, I– did some pretty awesome cheering. You can thank me." She smiled brightly at me.

"You did?" She was cheering for me? Maybe I can still fix things.

"Totally. I went from, "go, team, go, to "defense, defense," without a– a breath. I brought my A game." She gave me a grin, but before I could ease into a deeper conversation... I was cut off by one of the lacrosse guys yelling about us making it to state.

Allison walked away annoyed, and I gave my fellow teammate a hateful glare. He slowly backed away from me and found someone else to yell with. I turned to go change and send Ry another text, but I was distracted by an all to familiar voice.

"Oh, isn't that just heartbreaking? Gosh, I bet it causes a lot of sleepless nights. You know what, though, McCall? I actually sympathize, which is why I'm gonna make this mutually beneficial. You give me what I want– and, uh, I'll help you get her back." Jackson was already giving me a headache.

"What?" I was completely over his vague conversations and surprise appearances.

"Well, three days makes it just in time for the winter formal. Uh, think about you taking her instead of me. And also think about all the things you' have to do to get her out of some tight little dress by the end of the night. See how this could work out for everybody? Three days, McCall. Have fun." Jackson walked away with a satisfied look.

Great, on top of Stiles and Ry being missing, Allison and I being interrupted on what could have been my only chance of fixing things... I now have to worry about Jackson being down my throat about the bite.

I sighed and pulled out my phone. Still nothing from them. I tapped my phone and sent Ry another message and headed off towards my locker. Hopefully rinsing off and changing out of my lacrosse gear will give them enough time to freaking answer me.

As I was opening my locker, Danny's voice caught me off guard.