Heels+stairs=not good

Wayne Manner

Wait!!! Where did that writing come from!!!

Never mind. Any way after having fun with the speedsters Bruce took me back to Wayne manor.

I was about to go to my room when Bruce cleared his throat.

" we need to talk." He deadpanned.

I nodded before following him into the library.

We both took seats on the couch and Bruce began to talk.

Something about responsibility and how I should try to act like a normal person.

I was too tired to say anything so I just gave the occasional nod. And then I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was in my bedroom.

I tried to remember what happened but  I'm too lazy to do so much thinking.

Anyway I walked down stairs and saw all the batboys in tuxes. THEY LOOKED SO CUTE!!!!!

" awwwwww look at you all!!! I need to take a picture! Wait where's my phone?! Found it!!!" I squealed before taking a photo.

" where's your dress?" Dick asked me.

I looked at him funny. " what dress?"

" they dress your wearing to the ball in half an hour."

" WAIT!!! Does this mean I missed breakfast AND lunch. I might waste away! It's already 7:00!" I screamed.

"That's what your worrying about!" Jason exclaimed.

" well excuse me for needing a healthy diet." I replied.

" just go get changed." This time Damian spoke.

" fine fine, but where's the dress I'm wearing?"

" in your room!" They all shouted at the same time.

I nodded before running to my room to get changed.

That's when I saw the most amazing red dress ever!!! It was all puffy and cool and Amazing.

After being stuck with my head in the arm hole of the dress for like 20 minutes I finally managed to put the dress on.

" Yes!!! Me Erin Murphy, is the conquer of this dress! Bow down To my triumph!!!" I screamed.

At that moment Alfred came into my room, stared at me then placed a make up bag on my bed before walking out of the door.

I opened the bag. In it was millions of mascaras and eyeliners and  everything in between!

I spent ten minutes trying to not blink while putting on eyeliner and mascara before not bothering to put anything else on my face.

And then came the matching red heels!!! 

I was ready and dick knocked on my door coming to collect me.