Apolagies and blue boy scouts

When I hit the giant red button I could see Bruce almost scream as the bat mobile turned into more of a bat plane.

You know when you already known that what your about to do is a really stupid idea  but you still do it any way? Well this is definitely one of those ideas.

The recently formed bat jet begins to hover above the ground and suddenly flys out of the cave at a hundred miles per hour.

In my defence who even has a giant red button in a car and then tells someone like me not to touch it?

Oh that's right! Batman.

Anyway I was now like miles away from the cave and flying happily above Gotham.

Sure Bruce is going to kill me but that's something to worry about later.

I smile happily as I notice the once terrifying streets of Gotham begin to look more like a monopoly board.

Once again I did what seamed right in that situation and took a selfie.

I can't wait to show these!!! All of a sudden the jet stops and I am thrown forwards.

I am sooooooooo happy that I was wearing a seat belt other wise I would have been one very disturbing street pizza!

I look out of the front window wondering what stoped my fancy joy ride/ flight.

I smiled more when I noticed my favourite boy in blue. Hello superman.

I've got to say he is pretty cool! Yeah he's not my favourite DC superhero but he is on my list of heroes I have to meet.

He glares at me as I smile and wave happily at him.

Supes  looks at me with a confused look before flying me and the jet back towards the ground.

Note to self: stop making powerful heroes hate you!

When we finally hit the ground the car transformed back onto the bat mobile. I need one of these in my life!

Any way the door was forced open and there was a very angry looking superman.

Oh come on! I mean what is wrong with this world and everyone frowning!
It's not my fault if they need Botox when their older!

Anyway I unbuckled my self and stepped out of the car.

I smiled innocently.

" hey superman. Um if you were wondering batman definitely let me borrow this." I stated.

Superman glared again. I slowly began to walk backwards .

" well, as fun as this has been....... I think I'm just going......"

I was suddenly picked up by the back of my t-shirt. My feet were dangling like a metre from the floor.

I tried to kick at hit superman but then I remembered the whole 'man of steel' thing.

" who are you?" Supes asked.

" well my names Erin and I'm pretty sure you might want to get batman to explain the rest to you." I said rather quickly.

Superman looked at me as a very angry batman pulled up to us on a bat.... Motorcycle?