Goodbyes are the hardest

I walked down to the bat cave while holding Bruce's 'coffee' in my hand.

As i entered i noticed him sat at the bat computer concentrating on something that is most likely  very important.

I placed an innocent smile on my face as i placed his coffee next to him.

He looked up at me and gave me a very grateful smile before turing the chair to face me.

"Thanks, I have something to show you." he stated before walking further into the cave.

I simply nodded slightly disappointed he didn't drink his coffee yet.

"Hey Bruce i was thinking about maybe getting a baby goat? i mean i would love a monkey but they poop at lot, maybe i could get a goat and a monkey?.........." 

I then looked at where bruce had gone and noticed he had disappeared into a completely  different room.

I followed but not before accidentally walking into the door.

I groaned before trying my best to find out where bruce had disappeared to.

After getting through my minor concussion i took a look around the room that i was now in.

A Large machine was in the middle of the room and it had a lot of buttons on it.

I was just about to push the big red button when bruce stuck his head in the room and caught me red handed.

" I left you for five minutes!" He exclaimed. " Now don't touch that! thats surpassed to send you home!"

"REALLY!!! THANKS BRUCE YOUR AMAZING AND DEFO NOT A CRAZY OLD BAT WEIRDO!!!!" i squealed in exsitment.

Bruce glared at me slightly before walking further in to the cave expecting me to follow.

I went along with it cus why not?

Suddenly all the light went off and i screamed.

"Hello?" i called out hoping someone could help me.

After a while i found a wall and decided to sit down next to it.

" Hello darkness my old friend." i began to sing. " Wait maybe this will work!"

"And the lord said ' LET THERE BE LIGHT'" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

At that moment the lints came back on and i realised that i was sat in a middle of a room with well everyone all looking at me.

I then realised that the 'wall' was not a wall, it was the one and only Dick Grayson.

"Hi." i smiled at him.

"So whats going on?" i asked still vey confused.

"Its your goodbye party!" Flash spoke up.

" This is all for you Erin." bruce stated with a small smile.

"Wow! I don't know what to say..... thank you! thats so nice of you and I'm going to miss you all so much!!!" i said calmly trying not to cry.

"Don't worry Erin!!! you'll see us again." Jason Exclaimed.

"But what if i don't!"

" Then at least you'll have these." Bruce stated before handing me a packet.

" W-what?" i began but was cut off by bruce.

" Just open it."

As i opened the packet i realised it was all of my pictures i had taken.

" Thats so nice of you!!! the batman does have a heart!" i exclaimed while hugging him.

" Okay, Okay, enough hugs and tears, lets get this party started!!!!" The one and only Dick Grayson exclaimed.

The rest of the day was spent dancing and eating cake.

BEST PARTY EVER!!!!!