Chapter 20

Kristina's P.O.V
I held his hand through mine, our fingers locked. I looked up at him and smiled, my heart was full with love, joy and happiness. I couldn't be happier, yes, this does sound very cliche but it was true. I was very much in love with Ross. My eyes tore itself away from Ross and towards the beautiful view, although the train was going pretty fast, I could see all the beautiful green scenery we were passing by. I sigh and laid my head onto Ross' shoulder, I could feel him smile. Soon enough it was our time to get of, so we did. I happily jumped of the train.

"You're quite happy, what has happened?" Ross asked me questionably.

"Well, firstly I am with you, for the first time in weeks.."

"I know, but you know that we were working on a new album." Ross sighed

"Exactly and I'm just happy to spend sometime with you now. But also because a recording company wants to see me tomorrow, they saw my youtube videos of my guitar playing as well as my singing!" I smiled, then all of a sudden Ross lifted me up and twirled me around causing me to squeal.

"Aww Kristina I'm so happy for you!"

"Yeah I'm pretty happy as well. But I'm also slightly nervous." we had both started walking out of the train station, and out into the city. It was currently bustling full of people, it was a beautiful day, sunny and bright.

"How about we go celebrate, this might be your big break. Let's go to your favourite restaurant." Ross tugged at my hand and insisted that we go and have lunch. I agreed and followed him. This is such a great day already.

Valerie's P.O.V

I sat at the table across from Jake, his hand was resting on mine and to be completely honest, I was entirely uncomfortable. I didn't like Jake, well not anymore. I just feel like he is moving too fast for me to catch up. Currently Jake's attention was based on his phone and the longer his hand was on top of mine. I felt more uncomfortable as each second passed, so I slid my hand out under his. As I did he looked up from his phone and looked at me with a confused face.

"Val, you okay?" He asked me worryingly. I nodded, thought about it for a moment then shook my head.

"No, Jake. I'm not okay."

"What's wrong? Do you feel sick? Or something?" I shook my head and continued talking.

"It's not that I'm feeling unwell. It's that I feel like you're moving too fast in our 'relationship'. I don't feel comfortable with it." I told him truthfully. He was silent, not for long though.

"Right, yes. I'm sorry, I thought we were on the same page. But I can take it at an appropriate pace. Okay?" It was something I was thinking about, I was also thinking of, what I never get comfortable with him. What if, I'm always uneasy around him?

"Alright then. Let's continue being together." And there I knew I had made a decision I was bound to regret. That's where my story began.

All I ever wanted was your love, but what you gave me was fake. What did I ever do to you to deserve this pain? 

A/N Hello fellow Wishes! It's The Falling Wish here and would just like to say that I have changed this chapter as you can see. I changed it due to myself not liking the storyline that me and my fellow Co-Writer have created where as you can assume that Ross has cheated on Kristina. We both had felt that it was too soon into their relationship for that to happen as soooooo we changed it initially and yeah. And also as you read on the last sentence, it said "That's where my story began." That basically means that the second book of this trilogy is Valerie's book and we will have an insight on her love life and even more information about Antonio. But aside from that I hope you liked this chapter! ❤️

Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share
And
Follow
~Wishes and Lovers