Chapter 17

Kristina's P.O.V

I ran up to her and just enveloped her in a huge bear hug, which caused her to stumble back slightly. As I let go of her I saw that I had caught the attention of most people in the Café. I smiled at them politely letting them know to turn back to their own business. Then I turned back to my sister.

"I have missed you so much Kim! It's been forever since we have met up." I told my older sister with a grin, she nodded in reply and said.

"I know. I have missed you as well. Come on let's go sit down." I then lead her to where we are supposedly sitting at. Then I looked at her wth eager eyes wanting to know what has been going on with her life.

"So, what's been going on? Anything interesting happen?"

"Well, I've gotten a job, and I may have met somebody." She told me with a nervous smile.

"Go on then, tell me who you met!"

"Okay so I was in the supermarket, I grabbed a few things I needed. Like, shampoo, milk etc. Then I went to the checkouts and met....." She left me wondering who it was.

"Who was it Kimberly?!"

"I met the checkout guy!" (A/N Hey Krystelle, remember this?) She then burst out laughing while I sat there with an annoyed expression on my face, I huffed angrily and sat back down in my chair with my arms crossed. I just looked at her laugh, eventually she calmed down, finally her laughter had died down.

"No, but seriously Krissy, I met someone. I was in the park, I was just sitting by the bench enjoying the view when somebody just sat down beside me. I looked over to see a guy sitting beside me, he had long brown hair and a smile of an angel. Oh Krissy you should just have seen him! He was gorgeous, we talked on the bench for a while he gave me his number and oh it was great. His name is Rocky, he is part of a band. I have so much more to tell you, but I should probably let you talk now."

"Kim, the guy you met is the brother of the guy I met."

"Wait what?" My sister looked at me incredulously.

"Was his last name Lynch" She nodded slowly. "Well, then they are brothers. The guy I met was named Ross. Although Ross isn't a brunette, he's a blonde. But I'm happy for you Kim, you finally found someone!"

"I'm happy for you as well, so tell me. How is Val? Is she alright?" I then shifted uncomfortably, instantly my sister felt the tension in the air, she furrowed her eyebrows together and asked me what was wrong and why I seem so uncomfortable.

"It's just that me and Val had a fight about a week ago. It was about Ross, and I may have said some things I didn't mean, she tried talk to me 2 days after, she even apologised for something that was my fault. I was so stupid to ignore her, and now whenever I try to speak to her she just leave the room." I sighed and look down at my hands, then I looked up back at my sister with tears forming at the corners of my eye."Kim, I've messed up."

"Firstly, things have instantly turned depressing due to your situation. Secondly, try and talk to her again, you guys are tight as glue I don't think this little thing will tear you guys apart." she told me calmly.

"But that's the thing Kim, what if I do lose my best friend forever?"

• Why do the decisions I make cause me to lose someone I love •

A/N Hey! I'm so sorry I know yesterday I said I would publish another chapter  but I never did, I kinda fell asleep. Sorry, if you read my previous A/N you would know why I am super tired and yeah. Sorry, I'm really busy. Forgive me for the late updates, I will try and updates again tomorrow. Yeah, hope you like this chapter. So byeeeee | 9:59 pm

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share
~Wishes