Introduction

Hello.
Welcome to my story, my name is Kristina Starr.
If you don't already know this is the story of me and Ross Lynch.
Don't know who that is?
Well, go search him up.
He's a singer and actor, he's amazingly talented.
Quite polite and cheerful in person, quite funny as well.

Facts about Kristina:
1: She's 19 years of age.

2: She loves banana's

3: She lives in California (Is that where Ross Lynch lives in? 'Cause I'm not a fan of Ross Lynch. I'm writing this Fanfiction for a friend, and if you didn't already know. She's a Ross Lynch fan.)

4: Kristina has a tattoo of a small rose on her ankle.

5: Never has drunk any alcohol or taken any drugs.

6: Dyed her hair bright green once, by accident.

7: She is a fan of Pretty Little Liars, The Carrie Diaries and Doctor Who.

8: Allergic to honey.

9: Hates the colour bright/hot pink.

10: Loves bubblegum, chews bubblegum everyday. (Yet some how her teeth don't become rotten.)

10 facts about our Main Character. Comment below if you would like me to do facts about her again. Or maybe facts about me? Oh well!

P.S Sorry 'K' (You know who you are, you're my friend of who I am writing this book for.) Sorry I put that picture up, they can't really see you. So you're basically anonymous. Anyways, going to change this picture in the next 48 hours. Just need to make another edit for this book.