Chapter 12: The argument

Bradley's POV
I've made a decision. I think me and Sabrina rushed things. And we didn't mean to. I think me and Sabrina need to take a break...again.

Sabrina's POV
WHERE THE HECK IS BRADLEY?! I CALLED HIM FIVE TIMES. NOT TO MENTION I ALSO TEXTED LIKE TWELVE TIMES! ITS SIX IN THE MORNING AND HES GONE?! LIKE WHAT THE HECK?!?!

Bradley's POV
As I get ready to open Spencer's front door I realized I had five missed calls and twelve texts from Sabrina. Oh God. This is just going to make our break up harder. Ugh! I open the door and sigh. I see everyone except for Sabrina sleeping in the living room since me and her slept in the guest room upstairs. I quietly close the door being careful not to wake anyone. But Sabrina had other plans. I see her run down the stairs and then she starts yelling at me. She woke everyone up. Now they get to watch me get lectured by my girlfriend.

"BRADLEY,DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS?!" She screams looking really upset.

"Sabrina, I can explain-" I start before getting cut of by her.

"NO! I AM TALKING BRADLEY! WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR ALL I KNOW!!!" She says looking at me waiting for an answer with her arms crossed.

"I-can I speak now?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Well duh I asked you a question!" She says with an eye roll.

"I took a little walk..." I trail off. Everyone was looking at me then back at Sabrina again.

"To....where exactly?" She questions.

"No where really...I just walked...around." I say shrugging and rubbing the back of my neck.

"Ya right! Just tell me where you really were,Bradley." She says with her arms still crossed.

"Oh my gosh Sabrina! I just told you! I was walking AROUND! This is stupid. You are not my mom so it's not like your gonna ground me wich means it shouldn't bother you this much!!" I say getting angry now. This was a ridiculous argument.

"Your right Bradley. Only your mom or a family member should care. It's not like your GIRLFRIEND needs to worry about you!!! And BTW that's not what I am anymore!" She grabs her coat and walks out the front door. Everyone else just starred at me in shock. I was just as shocked as them.

"Well? Aren't you going to go after her?!" Jake asks. I just ignored him and grabbed my stuff and walked out the door as well. And if your wondering...no I am not going after Sabrina.