Chapter2:The phone call

Rowan's POV
BRADLEY?! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE BE CALLING?!

                      Bradley's POV
I called Rowan to see if I could talk to Sabrina before she came to the celebration party after auditions...were actually just finishing up...Sabrina blocked me after she told me she was fine and we agreed to stay friends...we broke up a month ago...except...it's kind of confusing...but we told people that we broke up today...so we had time to act strong...I CRIED LAST NIGHT...I haven't been acting strong...I'm an actor and I can't even ACT strong...I need to talk to Sabrina...I feel like we have given it the time it's needed...on the bright side...I NAILED MY AUDITION!!!!

Rowan's POV
I answered my phone...

"Hello?" I say nervously

"Ya hi Rowan...is Sabrina around???" He asks

"Ummm ya...why do you ask?" I say

"If she's...ready...I'd like to talk to her...?" He says

"Well Brad-" I start before he cuts me off.

"Rowan can you please ask Sabrina if we can talk?" He basically tells me in with an irritated attitude.

"Ya I'll try...." I trail off

"Great" He says

I hold the phone on my hand.

"Sabrina someone wants to talk to you." I say

"Who???" She asks with a questioning look.

I just hand her the phone and wait until they finish their conversation.

Sabrina's POV
Rowan hands me the phone and I head into her kitchen as I check to see who it is....it is the ONE person I don't want to talk to most....Bradley Steven Perry.

"Hello?" I ask reluctantly.

"SABRINA?!" He says VERY excited.

"Ya it's me...what do you want?" I say while rolling my eyes.

"We need to talk...in private...are you still coming to the party???" He questions.

"Ya?"  I say both confused and nervous.

"Well then meet me in my dressing room as soon as you get here...okay???" He says.

"Fine" I say.

"Great...thanks...bye!" He says.

"Bye" I say before quickly hanging up.

I walk out of the kitchen to see Rowan ready to go. I hand her, her phone and walk out the front door.
"So...?" Rowan asks.

"So what?" I ask with a giggle.

Rowan locks her front door and says "So what happened with Bradley?"

"Nothing...he just wants me to meet him in his dressing room as soon as I get there." I say with an eye roll.

"Why?" She questions.

"I have no idea." I state.

"So...are you going???" She questions again.

"Yup." I say

"Okay...?" She says with some confusion and nervousness.

"Row don't worry I'll be fine." I say while unlocking my car door.

We both hop into my car and drive to the party. To be honest...I'm kind of nervous too.