Chapter5:Asked out

Sabrina's POV
"Hi." I say turning to see Cameron.

"Hey," Cameron says before continuing "I wanted to ask you a question..."

"What is it?" I question while blushing realizing that Cameron was still holding both my hands.

"Well...Sabrina AnnLynn Carpenter will you do me the honor of going out with me?" He says while getting down on one knee.

"Cameron...I-I don't know what to say." I say while smiling so hard.

"Say you will go out with me." He says smiling at me.

"Cameron I would love to go out with you." I say while hugging him.

"Great....how's Saturday for ya?" He asks.

"Saturday is great!" I say.

"Cool...I'll call you?" He says.

"Ya sure...were you invited to Spencer's Afterparty?" I question.

"I'm about to go ask him." He smiles.

"Cool." I say.

"Ya...so I'll talk to you later?" He questions before running off.

"Ya!" I yell to him.

Like I said I do miss Bradley...but I need to move on. I tap Rowan on the shoulder because she was talking to Jake.

"Hey,Row...Are you ready to leave?" I question.

"Yup." She says. She then hugs Jake and we head to to the back door we came in from.

"So things with Bradley seemed like they went well." She says.

"Yup. All around good day." I say remembering that I'm going out with Cameron on Saturday and smiling.

"Anything else you wanna tell me Sab?" Rowan says while laughing.

"Ummm...I ate great food,Saw a great set,Got asked out by Cameron,talked to Paris,and-" I say really fast before she cuts me off.

"Wait hold up," she starts "Cameron asked you out?!" She says surprised and happy.

"Yup." I say while smiling.

"Sab, That's great!" She says almost screaming.

"I know...Thanks Row." I say.

"Did you says yes???" She questions still very excited.

"Yes." I state.

"That's amazing." She says smiling.

We get to my car and hop in. I drive to my house and park in my driveway.

"Rowan do you need clothes or anything?" I ask her before getting out of my car.

"Nah,I'm gonna borrow some clothes from Paris...we talked about it at the party." She says while laughing a little.

"Okay, I'll be back in five minutes." I say getting out of my car.

I walk up to my front door,Unlocking it and walking inside.

"Mom I'm here!" I yell.

"Oh hi sweetie," she says coming out of the kitchen. "How was the party?"

"It was great. Spencer is picking me up soon though..so I'm gonna get my stuff and go." I say hugging my mom before quickly running up the stairs.

I just grabbed a blue crop top that says BOSS on it and some short shorts. I also grabbed my bathing suit just in case. I put it all in my bag and run back downstairs. I hug my mom and tell her I love her then head out the door. My phone beeps and I see I have a text from Spencer.

Spencer: I'm right around the corner😝

Me:K...can u drive Row too though???

Spencer: ya sure

Me:thx

Spencer:no prob

I look at Rowan and say "we're gonna ride with Spence...okay?"

"Cool." She says.

Just then Spencer pulls up into my driveway. I lock my car and grab my stuff and me and Rowan get into his car and head to the Afterparty. I hope Cameron is there....