Chapter 11

Madison POV

The second I saw his eyes flicker from mine to my lips I knew what was going to happen. As he leaned in I lifted my hands to his broad muscular chest and pushed him straight off me.

"What the hell ?" I raised my voice at him, for a moment he looked almost embarrassed but recovered his expression quickly.

"Just teasing," he simply shrugged. I raised a brow at him.

"You really think I'd try get off with someone like you?" I got to admit that stung a little, even if I had tried to convince myself I didn't care what someone, the likes of him ,thought of me.

"Fucking douchebag," I spat back. He looked taken a back by my crude language, he didn't have time to comment as I forced open the car door and ran through the rain back into the apartment.

"Someone's looking flustered," spoke Alli.

"No I don't," why was I annoyed at Alli, she hadn't done anything. But I felt if anyone spoke to me right now I would break down.

"Someone's touchy, I know what's coming," she chirped, referencing to my time of the month.

I fake smiled and she returned it. I was feeling so tired and done with this day and the people in it, I just needed a good book , a hot drink and my cosy bed.

Waking up to the worst cramps ever. We all know the feeling. Well girls anyway. I had classes today, but instead of dosing myself up with anti biotics I decided on just staying home.

I flopped back onto my bed, text Alli to not come wake me and forced myself back to sleep.

I slept right through till midday and major hunger was setting in.

I was on my way to the kitchen when the doorbell went. Who would be calling at this time of day anyway. I racked my brain to remember if I had ordered anything online, as far as I remembered I hadn't , and the girls would have told me to watch out for a parcel if it was for them.

I unbolted the locks and opened up the door.

Ashton stood before me. I bit the inside of my cheek and began to close the door on him. Unfortunately I was to slow in doing so, as he blocked it with his foot.

"Just listen to me, please?" He pleaded through the gap in the door.

"Why should I Ashton? You lied to me?"

"Did I though? I never said I didn't have a girlfriend?" Boys are clueless.

I grabbed the door handle and flung the door back open, I stepped right up close to his face.

"Then what the hell was letting me stay in your bed all about then huh? Letting me wear your clothes? You don't do that if you have a girlfriend! Unless you're a total dick,which is clearly what you are," his mouth was closed in a tight line, brows furrowed, eyes innocent.

He was silent for a few moments but when he spoke it was almost a whisper.

"Look, Madison, I didn't think.."

"No, you didn't think at all!" I shouted back, interrupting him.

"For gods sake let me finish!" Now it was his turn to raise his voice at me.

He ran his hand through his messy hair, puffed out his cheeks and sighed.

"Ok, no I didn't think," he paused, waiting to see if I'd interrupt. I stayed silent.

"But... I.." He was looking everywhere except my eyes.

He shifted his weight from one foot to another, clearly uncomfortable.

"Could I come in, I don't wanna do this out here?" I thought about saying no, making him leave, but I found myself actually wanting to hear what he had to say.

I nodded slightly and moved aside to let him in. This was supposed to be a relaxing day off.

He sat on the couch opposite me, swirling his tea around, not really drinking it.

He hadn't spoke much since he came in, it was making me on edge.

Unfortunately for him my fuse was short today.

"Are you gonna talk or what? Because if you're not just leave."

He lifted his head to me and sighed. He leaned forward and clasped his hands together.

"Ok promise not to speak till I'm done?" I nodded.

"Good. Ok so yes I was a douche for not telling you about Breanna, but we have been off for months now, it's hard to explain, but... I don't know." He stopped for a few moments.

"At the party when you were so..kind to me and actually cared about my life and asking me stuff, I realised what I had been missing out on, I really liked you. I still do." My heart leaped and came to a grinding halt. I sucked in a breathe.

"But now it's all ruined because I was a giant asshole," he slumped back into the couch. My anger towards him was replaced by sadness and almost pity.

We sat in silence. I tried to muster up something to say, but alas, nothing.

"I should go," he spoke up, hoisting himself from the couch.

"Wait.. Ash," he stopped in his tracks at the mention of my nickname for him.

He didn't turn to face me, I could tell he wanted to.

"Why did you come here exactly, what was the point?"

He still didn't turn to face me when he replied.

"I broke up with Breanna."

My stomach turned. Or was it butterflies?

"W-why?" I stuttered.

"Not just because of you, although I think she did have a clue something was going on with us,but it's been building up for so long now," he now turned to face me.

With a few small steps I was right infront of him, inches from his face. I had no idea what to do now, I wanted to kiss him so badly, but it didn't seen right. My heart and my head battled with each other, before I could figure it out, he bent his head down and placed his lips on mine.

His lips were soft and I could tell he'd had mint gum. This kiss was very sweet, not hard at all, just a peck really.It didn't last long and the moment he pulled away I wanted nothing more than to grab him and pull him back down for more.

I wasn't gonna update but it's been almost a week so I've forced myself to hahah, anyway I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, nothing much happened sorry but the next one will have a lot more :) don't forget to leave me comments.Also if you could share the story I would really appreciate it (twitter tumblr etc) thanks x

Update

<< if you could also go check out my new Luke one that would be cool http://www.wattpad.com/31613696-two-pieces-luke-hemmings-5sos-story

I will update the next chapter when the story gets 8k reads x