Chapter 6

"Excuse me"

"I said I hear you have my shirt." What the hell was he talking about.. Wait. Luke. That asshole gave me CALUMS shirt, not his.

"Luke said you took it last night because you felt cold" what? Luke practically made me put it on. Calum stepped inside and past me without another word.

"Come in" I sarcastically muttered as he made his way into the kitchen.

"So are you just gonna stare at me the entire time or what?" I hadn't realised that's what I'd been doing, I flushed and faced the washing up sink.

"I never took your shirt by the way, Luke told me to wear it" he chuckled.

"You really think I believe you over him?" I knew Luke had some ulterior motive, he wasn't being nice at all, I knew he couldn't be true.

"Fine I will go get it then you leave"

"Bossy, I like it" he winked at me. If I was half as drunk as I was last night that may of had an effect on me, not now though. I started for the stairs but I was stopped,

"So don't you ever offer guests drinks then"

"Kettles there, taps over there and cups are on the side" I snapped, no way was I about to have a morning coffee chat with him.

"Charming young lady." He scoffed

When I arrived back downstairs he had actually taken me up on what I said and made himself a coffee. I was even more suprised to find he made me one.

I stood the other side of the counter across from him and slid over his shirt. He half smiled.

Moments of awkward silence continued. We both said nothing, he slowly sipped his coffee not taking his eyes off me as I cautiously sipped the one he had made for me and occasionally checking my phone.

"Not much of a talker are we?"

"Not around you" I retorted

"Why? Do I have an effect on you?" And here was that stupid sly grin spread across his face yet again. I decided not to answer back.

Where was Ali ,I'd give anything for her to just stroll into the kitchen right now and start up a conversation with him so I could leave. I took hold of the milk to put back in the fridge, as I stood back to open the fridge door I felt two hands on my hips, I jumped and the milk cartoon slid from my hands and landed on the floor, luckily staying intact. I tried to let out words, to shout, but could only muster up a pathetic squeak. He wrapped his arms around me, and placed his head on my shoulder and buried his face in my neck. My legs were too weak to run away now, I had a strange feeling building up in the pit of my stomach as he began to suck gently along my collar bones and up my neck.

Wait? What the hell was happening? I took control back over my mind and body, I budged him with my elbow and he stepped back. I thought when I looked back at him he'd have a face like thunder. I was wrong. He stood there with a stupid grin on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I tried to shout as to not wake up the other girls in the house.

"You clearly wanted me, and don't even try deny you wanted me to stop" he was unbelievable.

"Get out, now" he hushed my words by walking over to me and putting a finger to my lips.

"By the look on your face I can see you're not used to not being in control all the time right?" He snidely remarked. This guy was twisted, all the rumours were true. I hated myself for even beginning to enjoy what he was doing to me before.

"So you busy tonight" this boy truly was deluded.

"No, not that I want to go anywhere with you anyway,"

"Wow, already inviting yourself along ?" He knew how to push my buttons and I'd only known him for about 5 minutes.

I heard footsteps pad down the stairs. Ali. Thank you god.

Her eyes widened at the sight of Calum stood right infront of me, I hadnt been aware of how close his body was to mine.

"Alright Ali?"

"Hey Cal, what brings you here at the ass crack of dawn" Cal?

"Dude it's 10:30am" dude? What's going on?

"So have you told your little friend Madison yet?" Oh god. Something wasn't right. Alli hopped up on the bar stool behind the counter and leaned over her crossed arms.

"Wasn't planning on it, shouldn't matter to anyone," she huffed but continued anyway,

"Madison, I'm dating someone, so it wasn't just someone random I left you for last night ok?" How did that make anything any better, I kept my mouth shut though as she spoke again

"His names Louis and he happens to be this idiots cousin" she nodded towards Calum, who didn't seem all too bothered by the conversation.Good god.

"Cool" I tried to sound nonchalant about it, I think I just about pulled it off.

"Tell her the fun part" Ali rolled her eyes at Calum. Just before she could speak the phone rang.

"Cal you just tell her I've gotta answer that"

"No tell her"

"Cal"

"Ali" he mocked back in the same annoyed high pitched voice.

" There's a party tonight at Louis'" I don't know why this mattered to me.

"And you're coming." What?

I looked at Calum and he had an expression I couldn't read, he lowered his eyes

"So it looks like me and you will be spending a whole night together"

The chapters have been really short so far and slow going at the moment sorry ,but the next one will be long and will include a lot more drama :) oh and Ashton makes his first appearance in it too, Don't forget to vote if you're enjoying it so far bc it will help me out if I should bother to continue hahah :) x