Chapter 4

*Calum POV

I grabbed her firmly in my hand as she headed towards the exit, she whipped her head around with an expression I couldn't quite decipher. I looked her up and down, she looked a lot different than what I'd expected, especially after what Luke had told me about her. She had a flattering red dress that clung to her curvy waist perfectly, it stopped surprisingly short and it bared her most of her tanned thighs. I lifted my eyes up to eye level, more makeup than before, her brown hair dropping down to her waist in almost beach waves. I smirked at her and she attempted a small smile back, but as I looked into her eyes, well they told a different story. She looked frantic and panicked, well I had jut grabbed her wrist out of no where to be fair. I opened my mouth but before any words could come out she yanked her arm back and spoke

"I need to leave"

"So soon, I only just came up to you?" She bit her lips, looking like she was trying to stop herself from either talking or crying. I took a step closer towards her, she took two back. Before I knew what was happening she spun back around and barged her way out the door.
Huh.Pretty weird.

*Madison POV

The moment I turned and saw who it was who had grabbed a hold of my wrist, my heart stopped. All my emotions, all the adrenaline. It just stopped. What did he want? And why now of all times ? I noticed his eyes graze over my body, he looked had this horrible sly look on his face, I suddenly felt self conscious and noticed my dress had rode up exposing most of my thighs. I tried to discreetly tug it back down. He looked as if he was going to speak but I just blurted anything that came to mind

"I need to leave"

"So soon?" His brows are raised and how on earth had I not noticed his thick Australian accent at out previous encounter? He still wore that stupid smirk on his face, how I wish I could smack it right off him. I couldn't deal with this right now, my head started to collect back it's thoughts and I jerked away from him and rushed out the door. I immediately thanked it for being such a cold crisp night, it was so refreshing and eased away the feeling that was overcoming me. I took a few deep breathes before I began to figure out what it is I would do next. No mobile phone, no money, no one to ask for a ride. There was only one option left, walk. I knew my way around Bristol quite well now, id lived here for 7 years and was pretty aware of what specific places to avoid, particularly at night. I decided I'd keep to the pavements and not go near any alleyways. If I didn't have these damn heels on I could make it back to the apartment within 20 minutes, but walking the streets of Bristol in no shoes was definitely a no go for me. One more deep breath and I began to walk.

Ok it was surely past 2:30am now and I began walking at roughly about 1:45am. I really hope I'm not just going in circles. I keep to the pavements just as i had planned occasionally swapping to the other side whenever i noticed a street light was out of power. I came up to a small run down kids playground park, I sat down on a bench in front of the metal gated entrance and began sniffling. I don't know what the use of crying would be. A line my mum used on me often when I was little "crying doesn't solve anything", but when your about as helpless as I feel right now what else is left to do? I hadn't really noticed where I was, I had lost all sight of street names and posts, I was lost. Police sirens started whirling in the background, I leant forward and hugged myself, it was also getting very cold. Mid November in the UK what would you expect right? My thoughts were interrupted by two strong beams of headlights coming towards me. I put my head down and I hoped it wouldn't notice me. But of course , just my luck,the car drew to a stop right in front of me. My heart started picking up speed. I didn't want to look up but as I heard the window unwind down it was a knee jerk reaction to look at the driver. I couldn't make it out at first, spots still remained in my vision from the glare of the headlights, my eyes ever so slowly began to adjust and I could finally make out the face.
You got to be kidding me.