WJS part2

Neymar blinked a few times before shutting his eyes completely. He tossed and turned until he felt like running out of his room. He couldn't rest. All he could do was think about Kun. That man was dangerous. Neymar knew he had to stay away.

//

"You probably scared him away forever," Lionel says cuddling into Villa

"Can you guys fucking stop making out? I'm in deep shit here! What if Neymar hates me now?"

"Why do you even care?" Lionel asks sitting up

"Dude I like him. I like him a lot, man. I'm serious about this kid."

Lionel gives him a disgusted look. Kun feels slightly hurt and confused.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" He asks

"Now you listen to me and you listen good mister. If you hurt my baby I will kill you. Kun he's young and naive okay? He's innocent. I'm not going to let you ruin him. If you really care about him like you say you do, please stay away from him."

David and Kun both look extremely surprised. Lionel has never chosen anyone over Kun. So for him to choose Neymar is hurtful. And the fact that he thinks that the best thing would be for Kun to stay away burns Kun. He really cares about Neymar.

//

"How are you?" Lionel asks

"I'm so tired. I haven't been sleeping much," Neymar yawns

"What's keeping you up?"

"You know," Neymar blushes

"Oh god Ney. If you like him then why don't you tell him?" Leo asks

"Because you said he's bad for me."

"I know.. But he really cares about you," Lionel says

Lionel knows that Kun isn't good for Neymar. But maybe Neymar has to see it for himself.

"I trust you Leo, and I know you only want the best for me," Neymar smiles

Lionel hugs him. He knows what's best for Neymar.
//

David and Kun have to leave at some point. But Kun doesn't want to leave without seeing Neymar at least one last time.

Neymar is a little shocked to see Kun outside his house. But he welcomes him in nonetheless.

"Why are you here?"  Neymar asks

"Um.. I'm gonna leave soon.. And I just.. I wanted to see you before I left," Kun smiles softly

"Oh.. Why?"

"Because.. I don't know if you've noticed or not but I have a huge crush on you," Kun chuckles

Neymar blushes and looks at his feet. How can someone say something like that so easily? Is Kun just playing with his feelings? Lionel told him this would happen. Kun is simply messing with him.

"Really?" Neymar laughs bitterly.

"Do you honestly think I'm stupid? Leo told me! You're just messing with me! How can you be so fucking cruel? Get out!! Get the fuck out of my house!!"

Kun sighs. He doesn't take rejection very well. He never has and he never will. He has Neymar pinned to the wall in a blink of an eye. Neymar looks so scared it makes him pull away.

"I-I.. I'm sorry.."

"Please,Kun. Get out," Neymar says weakly

"Please.. Neymar.. I promise.. I.. My intentions are good. I don't want to hurt you. I'm not messing with your feelings.. That's not what I'm doing at all. I like you. I promise you this is genuine.."

"I don't believe you. Leo warned me. He's your best friend. He knows you better than everyone else."

Kun sighs. Does Lionel not want them to be together? Why?

"I.. I've never felt this way about anyone. But you. You're different Ney. I really-"

"Don't call me Ney."

"Right.. I'm sorry.."

"Just.. Please.. Leave."

"Okay. If that's what you really want."

Of course it's not what Neymar wants. He wants to at least kiss Kun. But he doesn't want to get hurt. So he lets Kun go.

//

"Cmon Ney.. Get up!" Lionel says

"No! Let me be sad and listen to Adele please!"

"Ney.. What's up with you?"

"I think I made a mistake, Leo."

"What'd you do?"

"I let him go."

Lionel sighs. He didn't expect Neymar to be so devastated. Lionel wants to care. He really does. But for some reason he can't bring himself to caring.

Maybe this makes him a bad person. But he doesn't care about that either.

"You'll live," he says

//

You guys asked for a part2 and I'm sure it was because of Kun and Ney lol
Part 3 maybe? Sorry it's kinda late and I don't have the energy to continue this right now but I really wanted to update something