FaceTime

Lionel watches the young man intensely. He wishes the Atletico player could be in front of him right now. Oh the things he'd be doing to the blue eyed man if he were standing in his room. He feels silly for watching the video over and over. But the sympathy that Antoine has shown makes his heart melt. The way his blue eyes look a little dull and sad makes Lionel want to hold him.

It makes Lionel wonder how the hell he got so lucky. It makes him think about how they even got here. He wants to see Antoine more than ever now. But he can't. And that makes his heart ache even more than it did before.

They're not together. Lionel doesn't know what they are. But he can't wait any longer. He grabs his phone and looks for his contact.

"H-hello?"

The voice sounds agitated. Lionel wonders if maybe he'd call at the wrong time.

"Hey.. You good Tonio?"

"Ah, Leo! Yeah.. Sorry I just finished practice."

Something about that made Lionel stiff. The thought of Antoine's lean body sweating, his breath hitching and his lips parting to breath in air drove him crazy.

"Should I let you rest then?" Lionel asks

"No. No. I'm glad you called. How are you?"

"Better now," Lionel says quietly

Antoine smiles when he hears that. He misses Lionel. He doesn't even remember the last time they saw each other. Well, the date at least. He does, however, remember what happened.

They shamelessly flirted with each other that time. And sadly nothing came of it. But they both knew they wanted something more to happen. It was simply impossible.

"You miss me don't you?" Antoine chuckles

"You wish!" Leo smiles

"I know you do. You think of me Leo? Get off to the thought of me?"

Lionel swallows thickly. He does. He isn't ashamed to admit that he's jerked off many times to pictures of Antoine Griezmann. Who wouldn't though?

"What if I do?" He says gaining his confidence back

"I'd say that makes you a very naughty man, Lionel Messi."

"You're acting like you're not guilty of doing the same thing Mr. Antoine Griezmann."

"You wish I got off to the thought of you," Antoine chuckles

"So you're saying you don't?"

"That's only for me to know, sir."

"I bet you, you're doing it right now. Touching yourself while you hear my voice through the phone."

Antoine gasps. His grip on his member stills. Lionel's voice gets lower and deeper, making him become extremely close to release.

"Does the sound of my voice get you off baby? Are you thinking of the things I'd be doing to you right now if I was there?" Lionel says softly

"L-Leo," Antoine moans

"You sound so beautiful, Antoine. I wish I could be there to see your pretty face. I want to see your beautiful face while I fuck you."

Antoine starts to breathe heavily. Lionel knows he's extremely close. He can hear it in the younger's voice.

"You're close aren't you? What're you thinking of, babe?"

"L-Leo.. F-fuck!"

"You're close.. Cum baby.. Cum for daddy," Lionel says softly

The line goes quiet. Antoine's heavy breathing is the only thing that can be heard. His eyes are closed and his body has completely given up on him. Lionel gives him a few minutes to compose himself before he speaks up once again.

"Wasn't that fun?" He chuckles

"I hate you," he hears Antoine says in a child like voice

"I'm pretty sure that's a huge lie."

"Nope."

"You sure? Should I make you cum again? Because trust me... I can do that."

"I'm sure you can," Antoine says

"Is that a 'yes daddy make me cum again' I hear?" Lionel says

"Maybe."

"Daddy's here to make all your wishes come true baby."

"Daddy I wanna make you cum too," Antoine says

Lionel smirks. He hopes no one chooses to come interrupt him. He has never done anything like this before. But there's always a first time for everything.

"FaceTime me."

Antoine doesn't hesitate. And soon blue eyes meet chocolate brown ones.

Lionel smiles. Antoine is the most beautiful man he has ever seen.

"Wow you're gorgeous. I had forgotten all about your looks," he chuckles

"But you think about me all the time."

"You're always on my mind.. I can't wait to have you on my bed."

"Excuse me, but are you, Lionel Messi, flirting with me?" Antoine says smiling a little

"I might be."

"Good."

They stare at each other. They completely forget about what the call was supposed to be about until Antoine shifts uncomfortably.

"Are you okay?" Lionel asks smirking

"I'm fine."

"Some problems are hard to get rid of at times don't you think?"

Antoine chokes a little.

"Y-yeah.."

"I wanna see that hard problem of yours," Messi says licking his lips

Antoine's eyes roll back a little. Lionel knows what he's doing to the man.

"You're gonna take care of my problem?"

"I'll see what I can do, babe."

Antoine has his hand wrapped around his thick member. Lionel simply watches the man jerk off, wishing he could be the one doing it.

"You're almost there baby.. Just a little more.."

"Leo~"

Antoine is on cloud nine. Lionel wishes he knew what Antoine was thinking off exactly so that when they see each other he could make his fantasies come to life.

"Tell me what you want."

"I-I want y-you! Fuck.. Leo.. I want you."

"What do you want me to do baby?"

"Fuck me! Just fuck me hard! Fuck! Leo I'm.. I'm close.."

"Cum baby.. Let daddy see your face when you cum. I want to see your beautiful face while you cum for me."

"Ah~ Leo! Leo!"

He keeps on screaming Lionel's name until he finally comes from his high for the second time. He can barely hold the phone.

"You're so beautiful Antoine."

Antoine gives him a soft tired smile. Lionel wishes he could be holding him. He's craving the French man more than ever.

"What's your favorite color?" Antoine asks randomly

"What?"

"What's your favorite color?" He asks again

Lionel chuckles before telling him. Antoine continues to ask him questions. And Lionel does the same thing. They go on like that for the rest of the night until the both fall asleep.