Copyright

So, this is the newest book in The Mate Chronicles; this is Eve's story [she was introduced in the epilogue of Jenna's story (The Forsaken Mate)]. Please keep in mind that I am not, nor have I ever been in the military and although I try to research as much a possible, some things may not be factually correct. If anyone is in the military or has experience with the British forces or SAS, then please message me as I'd love to have a chat with you! Enjoy!

hannah_t

The Resilient Mate

© 2013, hannah_t

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher at http://www.wattpad.com/user_inbox?user=hannah_t. 

This book is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any person, living or dead, any place, events or occurrences, is purely coincidental.  The characters and story lines are created from the author's imagination and are used fictitiously.